The ©GEMBA Methodology
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course participants will know what the Gemba is.
- You will understand key things to look for at the Gemba.
- You will understand the process of Gemba walking.
- You will know how to discover opportunities at the Gemba that will drive real actions and improvements.
- You will learn methods of root cause analysis you can use at the Gemba to discover actual issues.
- You will understand what the concept of Genchi Genbutsu means.
- You will know what "respect at the gemba" refers to.
- You will know how to analyze information and data to drive improvements.
- You will have a standard methodology that can be used over and over again.
- General or basic understanding of Lean and or Six Sigma Strategies
Lean Strategies International LLC has put together a structured set of tools that when applied to our gemba experiences can reveal immediate actions or projects any organization can benefit from and who doesn’t want that? We will guide you through our 5 step methodology of going and seeing, engaging at the gemba, discovering forms of muda, being respectful and organizing that information into a structured analysis and action based output revealing opportunities for you to ignite your power.
Who this course is for:
- Lean Practicioners
- Six Sigma Practioners
- Continuous Improvement enthusiasts
- All Manufacturing employees
- All Office employees
- All health employees
- All service employees
- Managers and Supervisors
Lean Strategies International LLC is a community for people passionate about continuous improvement. Lean Strategies International LLC was founded in October of 2015. The vision of Lean Strategies International eventually transformed to educate, empower and transform lives around the world through the use of continuous improvement strategies. Specifically, Our mission is to provide: affordable and comprehensive educational opportunities and coaching that adds value. We do this through online courses and distance learning and ecommerce. Some attributes that are at the core of our business are Education. Integrity. Service . Teamwork and Fellowshipping.