The complete SOLAR ENERGY course. Beginner to advanced level
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 45 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design your own Grid-Tie PV System
- Learn everything on Solar Modules, Optimizers (DC/DC converters), Junction Boxes, Inverterers, Solar Meters
- Calculate Solar Array size
- Determine and select the correct components for the Solar PV system
- Calculate Peak Sun Hours for any location in the world!
- Determine if the Roof Pitch and Azimuth of a property is good for a Solar System
- Determine the optimum panel placement for Solar PV
- Calculate efficiency losses due to Roof Pitch/Azimuth and equipments
- Energy production curve of a PV system vs. house energy needs
- Learn about the Solar Cells Chemistry
- Learn about Monocrystalline vs. Polycrystalline modules
- Learn the wiring foundations
- Build your own Grid-Tie Solar design
- Power concepts & Units
- Learn all the fundamentals of Solar PV energy
- Applications of Solar PV Systems
- Foundations about Off-Grid vs. Grid-Tie
- How does a PV system work
- Learn in detail about the components of a typical PV system
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar photovoltaic energy
- No Pre-requisites needed
Hi Solar enthusiasts! Welcome to the Complete Solar Energy course, the only course out there with everything you need to know on Solar Photovoltaic Energy. I've seen plenty of other options for Solar Energy training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective in the marketplace, let me tell you why:
- This is the only course taught by an Environmental Engineer
- All the students I worked with, go on to get a Full-time job in the Solar Industry.
- The previous courses I held were priced @ U$1500, you'll get exactly the same comprehensive content for a fraction of that price
- I will be permanently updating content so you can be Up-To date with the industry! Consider it as a never-ending source of information.
- I was involved in the installation of 200+ Solar PV systems in Australia & the U.S.
- I've been were you are right now and this course includes everything I wish I had when I first started in this industry.
I understand how difficult it is to hit the ideal course for your needs, this course is designed for complete Beginners, yet covering some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry!
Solar is my passion, and I commit to make you feel like a real Solar Professional!
Throughout the course we will cover Tons of topics and details such as:
- The fundamentals of Solar PV energy
- Adv. & Dis. of a Solar PV system
- Grid-Tie vs. Off-Gris PV systems
- How does a typical PV Grid-Tie system Work
- Solar Energy production curve vs. Household energy demand curve
- Peak sun hours
- Power concepts & Units
- Components of a Solar PV system
- Solar modules
- DC/DC Converters
- Junction Boxes
- DC/AC Inverters
- Solar Meter
- Wiring foundations
- Variables for the correct design of a Solar PV system
- Calculate daytime energy needs
- Roof performance for Solar
- Power Bill Savings
Who was this course designed for:
- This course was designed for anyone who wants to know the ins and outs of Solar PV Energy
- It is perfect for complete beginners, with zero Solar experience
- It is also awesome for experienced Solar Professionals who want to enhance their Skills and increment knowledge.
If you've been looking for ONE COURSE with an in-depth insight on Solar PV energy, take this course.
- Solar Sales Professionals
- Solar Enthusiasts!
- Anyone wanting to learn the ins and outs of Solar Photovoltaic energy
After finishing this video you are going to know what to expect and what are you gonna learn from this course.
A brief description of the reason why Solar PV is a very important Renewable Energy source of power
Learn what career opportunities will arise after you finish this course
In this lecture you are going to learn how to calculate the Roof performance for solar. Within the additional content for this lecture, I am providing a dymanic Excel sheet with instructions on how to determine the roof perfromance of any location in the world.
IMPORTANT: THE ENCLOSED EXCEL SHEET SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A GUIDELINE, AND MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED AS DEFINITE NOR CONCLUSIVE, SINCE THE VALUES USED ARE APPROXIMATE AND IN REALITY, THE PERFORMANCE LOSS IS NOT LINEAL AND DEPENDENT ON MANY OTHER ADDITIONAL VARIABLES.