The complete SOLAR ENERGY course. Beginner to advanced level
What you'll learn
- Design your own Grid-Tie PV System
- Learn everything on Solar Modules, Optimizers (DC/DC converters), Junction Boxes, Inverterers, Solar Meters
- Calculate Solar Array size
- Determine and select the correct components for the Solar PV system
- Calculate Peak Sun Hours for any location in the world!
- Determine if the Roof Pitch and Azimuth of a property is good for a Solar System
- Determine the optimum panel placement for Solar PV
- Calculate efficiency losses due to Roof Pitch/Azimuth and equipments
- Energy production curve of a PV system vs. house energy needs
- Learn about the Solar Cells Chemistry
- Learn about Monocrystalline vs. Polycrystalline modules
- Learn the wiring foundations
- Build your own Grid-Tie Solar design
- Power concepts & Units
- Learn all the fundamentals of Solar PV energy
- Applications of Solar PV Systems
- Foundations about Off-Grid vs. Grid-Tie
- How does a PV system work
- Learn in detail about the components of a typical PV system
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar photovoltaic energy
- No Pre-requisites needed
Hi Solar enthusiasts! Welcome to the Complete Solar Energy course, the only course out there with everything you need to know on Solar Photovoltaic Energy. UPDATED 2022!.
I've seen plenty of other options for Solar Energy training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective in the marketplace, let me tell you why:
This is the only course taught by an Environmental Engineer
All the students I worked with, go on to get a Full-time job in the Solar Industry.
The previous courses I held were priced @ U$1500, you'll get exactly the same comprehensive content for a fraction of that price
I will be permanently updating content so you can be Up-To date with the industry! Consider it as a never-ending source of information.
I was involved in the installation of 200+ Solar PV systems in Australia & the U.S.
I've been were you are right now and this course includes everything I wish I had when I first started in this industry.
I understand how difficult it is to hit the ideal course for your needs, this course is designed for complete Beginners, yet covering some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry!
Solar is my passion, and I commit to make you feel like a real Solar Professional!
Throughout the course we will cover Tons of topics and details such as:
The fundamentals of Solar PV energy
Adv. & Dis. of a Solar PV system
Grid-Tie vs. Off-Gris PV systems
How does a typical PV Grid-Tie system Work
Solar Energy production curve vs. Household energy demand curve
Peak sun hours
Power concepts & Units
Components of a Solar PV system
Variables for the correct design of a Solar PV system
Calculate daytime energy needs
Roof performance for Solar
Power Bill Savings
Who was this course designed for:
This course was designed for anyone who wants to know the ins and outs of Solar PV Energy
It is perfect for complete beginners, with zero Solar experience
It is also awesome for experienced Solar Professionals who want to enhance their Skills and increment knowledge.
If you've been looking for ONE COURSE with an in-depth insight on Solar PV energy, take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Solar Sales Professionals
- Solar Enthusiasts!
- Anyone wanting to learn the ins and outs of Solar Photovoltaic energy
My name is Leandro Caruso a passionate, genuine, heartfelt professional with a Dream to create a low carbon society by helping people jumpstart their careers in Solar energy. From total beginners to business owners, I have been helping people all around the world achieve their dreams and goals within the renewable Energy Industry.
In my early 20’s, having finished my Thesis on Hydrogen as an alternative source of fuel for transportation, I became increasingly interested in the Renewable Energy sector. After 10+ years of professional development, I decided to create these online courses and consulting services, passing on my Solar knowledge to others, helping people achieve their dreams and goals in their professional careers.
Apart from being involved in more than 200+ Solar installations in Australia and the U.S. I am also focused on putting my passions and skills to good use by supporting organizations and projects that I really care about weather it is by creating environmental awareness or simply helping in Social activities for the greater good.