The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to configure and customize board components, swimlanes, columns & layouts to help your team visualize work in progress with ease
- Create and understand the key differences between JIRA Scrum and Kanban boards
- Understand the key differences between Epics, Stories, Sub-Tasks and Bugs
- Understand the JIRA issue workflow and how to create issues
- Leverage burndown, control and cumulative flow charts for reporting
In this lesson, we'll create a new classic project type that will be used for the majority of this course. ***Please note: Next-Gen projects are a newer project type with a more simpler interface and they do not contain most of the setup covered in this course (i.e. components, board settings etc) as of this recording, so please ensure you create a classic type before moving forward with future lessons.***
Quick intro to why backlog management is critical to your project's success.
Many product owners want to hold onto everything 'In Case' they need it in the future. Chances are, if you haven't gotten around to working on an issue over a long period of time, it isn't really important. In this lesson, you'll learn to embrace the mindset of 'cleaning house' so that your backlog only contains true priorities.
Let's knock out some misconceptions that may keep you from keeping a clean backlog. In this lesson, you'll learn how to leverage some Agile Scrum team practices to support your backlog maintenance efforts while continuing to deliver value in each sprint.
Purging your backlog is the most critical activity to backlog maintenance when it comes to keeping the number of issues in your project backlog down. If you don't do this on a scheduled basis (at least once each quarter), then your backlog can quickly become a nightmare of useless issues.
- The desire to manage Agile projects of any size with ease ;)
- Basic understanding of Agile terminology and concepts
- Access to JIRA server or JIRA cloud (preferred)
Have you been tasked by your company to figure out how to use JIRA for your agile software or business projects?
Are you tired of looking for quick and easy ways to implement the best JIRA features to help you streamline your agile projects, only to find boring technical explanations with complex, hard to understand videos?
Then look no further.
In this course, The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course, you'll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline your projects while turning yourself into a project management professional!
Whether you're new to JIRA or Agile methodologies, an Agile Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or software developer, this course will provide you the strategic and tactical essentials to get the most out of your JIRA Agile projects using a REAL web design example project, while saving you tons of time during the learning process.
Each lesson has been carefully crafted to focus on the key core elements of JIRA to help streamline your workflow while applying JIRA best practices FAST!
Looking for a quick tip on how to configure something in JIRA? Just skip to the lesson on that topic.
So, if you're ready to master your workflow the JIRA Software way while looking great to your boss and key stakeholders, then click the lesson videos on the right and let's get started!
- Agile team members new to using JIRA for managing epics, stories, bugs and tasks
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers who want to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Agile to lead high performing teams
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle