The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to configure and customize board components, swimlanes, columns & layouts to help your team visualize work in progress with ease
- Create and understand the key differences between JIRA Scrum and Kanban boards
- Understand the key differences between Epics, Stories, Sub-Tasks and Bugs
- Understand the JIRA issue workflow and how to create issues
- Leverage burndown, control and cumulative flow charts for reporting
- The desire to manage Agile projects of any size with ease ;)
- Basic understanding of Agile terminology and concepts
- Access to JIRA server or JIRA cloud (preferred)
*** 2021 New Updates on Jira Project Types ***
Please note that Classic Project types are now called "Company Managed Projects" and "Next-Gen Projects" are now called "Team Managed Projects.
Have you been tasked by your company to figure out how to use JIRA for your agile software or business projects?
Are you tired of looking for quick and easy ways to implement the best JIRA features to help you streamline your agile projects, only to find boring technical explanations with complex, hard to understand videos?
Then look no further.
In this course, The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course, you'll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline your projects while turning yourself into a project management professional!
Whether you're new to JIRA or Agile methodologies, an Agile Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or software developer, this course will provide you the strategic and tactical essentials to get the most out of your JIRA Agile projects using a REAL web design example project, while saving you tons of time during the learning process.
Each lesson has been carefully crafted to focus on the key core elements of JIRA to help streamline your workflow while applying JIRA best practices FAST!
Looking for a quick tip on how to configure something in JIRA? Just skip to the lesson on that topic.
So, if you're ready to master your workflow the JIRA Software way while looking great to your boss and key stakeholders, then click the lesson videos on the right and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Agile team members new to using JIRA for managing epics, stories, bugs and tasks
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers who want to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Agile to lead high performing teams
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle
As a busy father of 5 small children and a full-time technology leader, Danny knows the importance of being productive while maintaining a healthy balanced family life.
Each course is focused on helping you spend less time consuming content and more time TAKING ACTION towards achieving your goals.
As a seasoned 15+ year career technologist, Danny has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering, application design & support to modern day cloud computing and web development teams that leverage DevOps and CI/CD approaches to deliver digital products early and often.
As a Scaled Agile Practitioner, Agile Scrum Certified Product Owner/Scrum Master, AWS Developer Associate, Danny is passionate about all things tech with a focus on productivity, automation and coaching and spends his free time teaching people how to harness the power of Agile project management to not only build amazing products, but also helps teach tech professionals how to build authoritative personal brands to stand out in their area of expertise.
He has successfully trained thousands of students in how to use Atlassian Jira tools while being a product-focused Agilist.
His no-nonsense approach towards lesson planning and delivery has been a result of the years that Danny has tirelessly refined his teaching style to help you waste no time to get things done faster, so you can enjoy more freedom in your day to do the things you want to do while getting results as quickly as possible.