The Complete Guide for Salesforce Pardot
What you'll learn
- Create Landing Pages & Layout Templates
- Downloads: 3 Landing Page Layout Templates & Folder Systems
- Setup Automated Programs in the Engagement Studio
- Build List Emails & Email Templates
- Develop Essential Segmentations for Marketing & Sales Activities
- Obtain Reporting on Marketing Assets
- Configure & Modify Technical Settings
- All you need is a computer, an Internet connection, and an interest in learning Pardot.
- SAVE 20% - Use this discount coupon: JUNE2022
Welcome to "The Complete Guide for Salesforce Pardot". This course is over 7 hours in length and is one of the MOST complete and comprehensive online courses covering marketing automation concepts from beginning to end.
The main goal of the course is to make you a skilled Pardot professional capable of leading successful marketing initiatives—even if you have not worked in a marketing automation platform before.
Note: Items such as lists and names in this Pardot course have been censored to maintain database confidentiality.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who has a desire to leverage Pardot’s features. The lesson plan covers basic concepts. Note: those with Pardot experience will also benefit from this course because the instructor goes through each section of the system’s navigation, teaching you not only core concepts, but providing expert tips and strategies that you should be using.
As you may have guessed by her name, Penny is a Pardot enthusiast.
Penny works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage marketing automation solutions, ultimately improving lead nurturing, prospecting, lead generation and conversion rates.
Penny understands that marketing automation is far more than sending email blasts to prospects and tracking form submissions.
Furthermore, she knows that the first step toward achieving success with Pardot is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. Her end goal is to educate students to become Pardot experts through feature tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.