The Complete MATLAB Computer Programming Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Develop your own computer programs from scratch in a practical, fun and easy way.
- Write code scripts and functions in MATLAB
- Impress future (or current) employers with your marketable skills in MATLAB
- There is no prior experience required, even if you have never used MATLAB before.
- Matlab software. Downloadable from MathWorks website.
This course will cover the basics of programming and students will be able to create their own code scripts. The course includes a unique learning approach and you are going to learn by doing! students will be able to develop fun, useful and practical code scripts from scratch.
In this course, students will be able to:
- Experience a true practical learning experience
- Access all the codes and slides,
- Receive a certificate of completion to post on LinkedIn profile to showcase your skills in programming to employers.
- Receive a risk free trial with 30 day money back guarantee so you can give a course a try risk free!
Check out the preview videos and the outline to get an idea of the projects we will be covering.
Who this course is for:
- For People who want to learn programming Fundamentals and develop their own codes
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to MATLAB programming
Dr. Ryan Ahmed is a professor and best-selling online instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan has extensive experience in both Technology and Finance. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University with focus on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicles. He also received a Master of Applied Science degree from McMaster, with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at top technology companies globally such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. He has taught 46+ courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to over 325,000+ students from 160 countries with 29,000+ 5 stars reviews and overall rating of 4.5/5. Ryan also leads a YouTube Channel titled “Professor Ryan” (~1M views & 22,000+ subscribers) that teaches people about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
Ryan has over 33 published journal and conference research papers on artificial intelligence, machine learning, state estimation, battery modeling and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA. Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.
Mitch is a Canadian filmmaker from Harrow Ontario, Canada. In 2016 he graduated from Dakota State University with a B.S, in Computer Graphics specializing in Film and Cinematic Arts.
Currently, Mitch operates as the Chairman of Red Cape Studios, Inc. where he continues his passion for filmmaking. He is also the Host of Red Cape Learning and Produces / Directs content for Red Cape Films.
He has reached over 515,000 + Students on Udemy and Produced more than 3X Best-Selling Courses.
Mitch is currently working Producing Online Educational Courses thru Red Cape Studios Inc.
Winning several awards at Dakota State University such as "1st Place BeadleMania", "Winner College 10th Anniversary Dordt Film Festival" as well as "Outstanding Artist Award College of Arts and Sciences".
Mitch has been Featured on CBC's "Windsors Shorts" Tv Show and was also the Producer/Director for TEDX Windsor, featuring speakers from across the Country.
Stemplicity's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. We offer premium courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math in an engaging, easy, practical and fun way!
Do you want to learn how to code?
Develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning models?
Understand engineering fundamentals?
Develop control systems?
That’s what we are here to help you do.
Thanks for being here and happy learning!