The Complete Amazon Honeycode Masterclass: Build 7 Projects
What you'll learn
- Import spreadsheets into Amazon Honeycode
- Instantly create mobile and web applications for your team
- Transform your spreadsheets into custom apps to automate tracking data, automations and much more
- Create custom apps that help your team manage work and achieve its goals
- Build a simple app with this new Amazon Web Service
- Build an app backwards using any CSV file
- Build a content tracker app with a database
- Learn how to use every single object available for app development in Amazon Honeycode
- Build a simple survey app with a database
- Build an inventory management app with a database
- Build a to do list app with a database
- No coding involved
- No experience necessary
- Excel or Sheets experience is helpful but not required
- No installing or downloading involved
No Code Web and App Builder for Spreadsheets
Amazon Honeycode combines the familiar interface of a spreadsheet with the data management capability of a database. Import your CSV files into this Amazon Web Service, and instantly create mobile and web applications for your team. Without coding.
Completely tailored for beginners, this is a business changing course you don't want to miss.
Transform your spreadsheets into custom apps to automate tracking data, automations and much more. This AWS tool will streamline your data work!
Use Amazon Honeycode's no-code app builder to create custom apps that help your team manage work and achieve its goals.
A SCHOOL YOU CAN TRUST
Lifetime access that never expires
Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
Graduation certificate for every course
New courses every month
Efficient lectures with step by step explanations
Relevant industry topics 8 years of award-winning course delivery
800,000 students in 186 countries
Learn with free tools and affordable courses
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH COURSES
Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this.
— PHILIP MURRAY
I have completed many Udemy tutorials. This one is the most outstanding one that I have seen thus far. It is doubtful that it could be topped. This is a superior tutorial. Amazing.
— JOSEPH APPLEGARTH
Alexandra Kropova, Software Developer at Mammoth Interactive INC.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build internal apps
- Anyone who needs to automate spreadsheet work
- Excel users who need a better solution to spreadsheets
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Try a course today.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.