The 28 Day Gratitude Workout
What you'll learn
- Appreciate all the good in your life
- Live a happier, more joy-filled life
- Be aware of how your thoughts and feelings influence you daily
- Transform a negative experience into a positive, uplifting, lesson
- Keep centered by practicing gratitude in every area of your life
- Commit to the exercises and the 28 day course
Gratitude is a powerful tool.
It can change your moment, your experience, your job, your love, your friendships, your life!
And it does this at your command! That doesn't mean it's 'easy' or overnight. It's a process, a practice, a workout you must commit to daily, and it will change your thinking and change your life.
We've designed The 28 Day Gratitude Workout to help get you there. With as little as five minutes a day of intentional awareness, your Gratitude practice will become ingrained in every hour of your day.
Just as you see results when you truly apply yourself in physical workout, you will see results by consciously practicing these daily exercises, leading you to a fuller, richer, more enjoyable and joy-filled life!!
Who this course is for:
- Students seeking personal growth
- Students seeking to increase their positive thinking
- Students looking for new tools for their Gratitude Toolbelt
A Life Long Learner, Louanne has a passion for education. She is honored to have taught thousands of students in diverse areas: video production, nutrition and health, social media, personal and spiritual growth, organizational management and finance over the past three decades. She carries a primary passion for empowering people to express their full potential.
Louanne also has over 30 years in communications, teaching, finance and tourism including:
* A nutritionist and wellness coach with WellnessME.Life, Media & Education, a division of My Video Voice Productions, the full scale video production company she owns with her wife, Sharon.
* A TV news reporter/anchor with three NBC affiliates (KPOM, KRIS, KWQC)
* A video programmer and cruise director with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL)
* A financial advisor with Raymond James & Associates
* Director, Marketing & Communications at the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
* Instructor to entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits
* Co-Producer and Host of The Philanthropy Show®, an internet talk show program of My Video Voice Productions,
"I'm grateful to be able to serve thousands more students through this amazing platform Udemy has provided! I look forward to connecting with you in class - and please let me know if you have any comments or questions in the Discussion sections!"
B.A. Communications and Political Science, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
M.S. Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States, Portland, Oregon
Sharon Saraga Walters has over 30 years experience operating and promoting her own businesses in health and wellness, and as co-owner of My Video Voice Productions, also serves as our administrative and marketing department. She is the creator of Sharon it Forward Today on Facebook, and is a lifetime student and practitioner of Gratitude, with a passion for Sharing all good things. She's the lead creator of The 28 Day Gratitude Workout, online course, book and workshop.
Sharon began her personal growth and awareness journey in 1989. She received a college degree in Health Promotions and spent 8 years as a Personal Fitness Trainer and owner of One to One Fitness. She has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for the past 25 years.