TensorFlow 2.0 Practical
What you'll learn
- Master Google’s newly released TensorFlow 2.0 to build, train, test and deploy Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) models.
- Learn how to develop ANNs models and train them in Google’s Colab while leveraging the power of GPUs and TPUs.
- Deploy ANNs models in practice using TensorFlow 2.0 Serving.
- Learn how to visualize models graph and assess their performance during training using Tensorboard.
- Understand the underlying theory and mathematics behind Artificial Neural Networks and Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs).
- Learn how to train network weights and biases and select the proper transfer functions.
- Train Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) using back propagation and gradient descent methods.
- Optimize ANNs hyper parameters such as number of hidden layers and neurons to enhance network performance.
- Apply ANNs to perform regression tasks such as house prices predictions and sales/revenue predictions.
- Assess the performance of trained ANN models for regression tasks using KPI (Key Performance indicators) such as Mean Absolute error, Mean squared Error, and Root Mean Squared Error, R-Squared, and Adjusted R-Squared.
- Assess the performance of trained ANN models for classification tasks using KPI such as accuracy, precision and recall.
- Apply Convolutional Neural Networks to classify images.
- Sample real-world, practical projects:
- Project #1: Train Simple ANN to convert Celsius temperature reading to Fahrenheit
- Project #2 (Exercise): Train Feedforward ANN to predict Revenue/sales
- Project #3: As a real-estate consultant, predict house prices using ANNs (Regression Task)
- Project #4 (Exercise): As a business owner, predict Bike rental usage (Regression Task)
- Project #5: Develop Artificial Neural Networks in the medical field to perform classification tasks such as diabetes detection (Classification task)
- Project #6: Develop AI models to perform sentiment analysis and analyze online customer reviews.
- Project #7: Train LeNet Deep Learning models to perform traffic signs classification.
- Project #8: Train CNN to perform fashion classification
- Project #9: Train CNN to perform image classification using Cifar-10 dataset
- Project #10: Deploy deep learning image classification model using TF serving
- PC with internet connection
Artificial Intelligence (AI) revolution is here and TensorFlow 2.0 is finally here to make it happen much faster! TensorFlow 2.0 is Google’s most powerful, recently released open source platform to build and deploy AI models in practice.
AI technology is experiencing exponential growth and is being widely adopted in the Healthcare, defense, banking, gaming, transportation and robotics industries. The purpose of this course is to provide students with practical knowledge of building, training, testing and deploying Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning models using TensorFlow 2.0 and Google Colab.
The course provides students with practical hands-on experience in training Artificial Neural Networks and Convolutional Neural Networks using real-world dataset using TensorFlow 2.0 and Google Colab. This course covers several technique in a practical manner, the projects include but not limited to:
(1) Train Feed Forward Artificial Neural Networks to perform regression tasks such as sales/revenue predictions and house price predictions
(2) Develop Artificial Neural Networks in the medical field to perform classification tasks such as diabetes detection.
(3) Train Deep Learning models to perform image classification tasks such as face detection, Fashion classification and traffic sign classification.
(4) Develop AI models to perform sentiment analysis and analyze customer reviews.
(5) Perform AI models visualization and assess their performance using Tensorboard
(6) Deploy AI models in practice using Tensorflow 2.0 Serving
The course is targeted towards students wanting to gain a fundamental understanding of how to build and deploy models in Tensorflow 2.0. Basic knowledge of programming is recommended. However, these topics will be extensively covered during early course lectures; therefore, the course has no prerequisites, and is open to any student with basic programming knowledge. Students who enroll in this course will master AI and Deep Learning techniques and can directly apply these skills to solve real world challenging problems using Google’s New TensorFlow 2.0.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists who want to apply their knowledge on Real World Case Studies
- AI Developers
- AI Researchers
Ryan Ahmed is a best-selling Udemy instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University, with focus on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicle (EV) control. He also received a Master’s of Applied Science degree from McMaster, with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at Fortune 500 companies globally such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. Ryan has taught several courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to over 250,000+ students globally. He has over 15 published journal and conference research papers on state estimation, AI, Machine learning, battery modeling and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA.
Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.
We are the Ligency team. You will be hearing from us when new Ligency courses are released, when we publish new podcasts, blogs, share cheatsheets and more!
We are here to help you stay on the cutting edge of Data Science and Technology.
See you in class,
Mitch is a Canadian filmmaker from Harrow Ontario, Canada. In 2016 he graduated from Dakota State University with a B.S, in Computer Graphics specializing in Film and Cinematic Arts.
Currently, Mitch operates as the Chairman of Red Cape Studios, Inc. where he continues his passion for filmmaking. He is also the Host of Red Cape Learning and Produces / Directs content for Red Cape Films.
He has reached over 470,000 + Students on Udemy and Produced more than 3X Best-Selling Courses.
Mitch is currently working Producing Online Educational Courses thru Red Cape Studios Inc.
Winning several awards at Dakota State University such as "1st Place BeadleMania", "Winner College 10th Anniversary Dordt Film Festival" as well as "Outstanding Artist Award College of Arts and Sciences".
Mitch has been Featured on CBC's "Windsors Shorts" Tv Show and was also the Producer/Director for TEDX Windsor, featuring speakers from across the Country.