Team Building is a mystery to those who don't understand the context and the incredible business advantage in having a cohesive team!
Did you know that 90% of employee turnover is due to a lack of soft skills and teamwork and only 10% due to domain skills?
Yet, organizations invest 90% in domain skills and barely 10% in soft skill training!
Quite strange - right?
Understanding the fundamentals of team building is not only a basic necessity in every organization but also can be the best ROI (Return On Investment) for you and your team.
Team building is the apex of top leadership skills.
A leader that knows how to build cohesive teams around them, will find that all of the other leadership skills they need will fall into place naturally because the essence of building teams embodies the necessary leadership qualities to succeed in these dramatically changing times.
In order to achieve better employee retention and productivity, you need to know how to build a team with the right foundations, which means to use strategic thinking, because the best strategy there is building a cohesive team.
In this course you will be introduced to the 5 main dysfunctions of a team, what they are, how to identify them and how to remedy them so to create a strong, happy, productive team, leading to great profitability for your organization (and for yourself).
Points to consider:
1. Do you have trust within the team members in your organization?
2. Are you able to have ideological conflicts? (not back biting, personal conflicts)
3. Are you and your team members truly committed to the organization and its goals?
4. Can you be counted and accountable to what you have committed?
5. Are you part of a truly result orientated team, which never takes its eye off the mark?
These key questions are addressed in a practical and meaningful way with steps showing how to remove these dysfunctions.
This is where this Team Building MasterClass For All comes in and takes you step by step to show and teach you how to REALLY build a strong, effective & productive team.
Some of the extra benefits:
· learn to better communicate
· better time management
· become more reliable & trustworthy
· getting to see the "big picture" clearly
· become truly goal orientated
· learn to think strategically about your team
· enjoy the immense benefits of teamwork
Who is this course for:
· Team leaders
· Executive Management
· Team members
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to increase the collective productivity of their organization as well as their personal career path.
So don't tarry around wondering if this is for you! Time to move on and develop teambuilding skills that can make a huge difference for your career.
Join me on this short but potent journey!
If you need more
I am here for you!