Tagalog for Beginners: A Fun and Easy Way to Learn Filipino
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a basic conversation with a native Filipino speaker.
- Introduce yourself, greet others, describe yourself as well as your family members and friends, use personal pronouns in creating sentences, and be able to talk about food including Filipino dishes.
- There is no need for any background or experience in Tagalog. All you’ll need is a notebook, a pen, and enthusiasm for learning Tagalog.
The goal of this course is to have you speaking functional Tagalog that you can use in your day to day life so that you can enjoy basic conversations with native Filipino speakers.
If you happen to have Filipino family and friends, you will be able to use this as a stepping stool to initiate and participate in conversations with them.
Likewise, even if you do not have a Filipino person to practice with, this course is interactive enough so that you will be able to test your Tagalog skills right away.
Using multiple techniques, including the use of dialogues, imagery, contextual learning, summarization, and practice testing, you will find this course a fun and easy way to learn Tagalog.
I am excited for you to soon be able to listen, read, write, and speak in Tagalog!
- It is designed for students with little or no knowledge of the Filipino language.
- It is crucial for beginners who would like to dive right in to learning a language through conversations.
- Students will come out of the course garnering a greater enthusiasm for the Filipino language, country, and culture.
- This course is NOT for students interested in verb tenses and more advanced topics.
Welcome to Tagalog for Beginners! This video will give you a brief background of your instructor and the format of this online course.