SDLC - The System Development Life Cycle for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- use the System Development Life Cycle in projects
- understand the System Development Life Cycle
- understand what needs to be considered when planning a project
- understand the different phases in the System Development Life Cycle
- have good knowledge on the System Development Life Cycle as part of Project Management
- have good knowledge of types of documentation used in the SDLC
We take a look at a quick introduction of the Planning Phase of the SDLC, to gain a fundamental understanding of the information about to come.
We have a quick look at what we expect to happen in the Analysis Phase of the SDLC.
We look at an overview of the processes that should occur in the Analysis Phase of the SDLC.
We take an overview of the tasks that should be completed during the Design Phase of the SDLC.
IN this lecture, we look at the implementation phase of the SDLC.
- You should have some knowledge related to systems and system development
The System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a method, or methodology, in which we change existing systems, and create new systems.
The SDLC have many uses, one of many being its majorly use in Software Development. I always liked the simplicity of the system, and have used it for many systems, not only computer software. I most frequently use the SDLC for altering protocols and standards within organizations, in order to improve upon the existing systems my clients currently use. These can be systems of any kind.
Join me in this course, where you can learn the SDLC from scratch as well, and be able to put it to use immediately! Most of us have some "standard" we follow, as we do things - for example shopping or what not - and we can use the SDLC for tasks as simple as this as well! We just need to know how to use this system, which is incredibly simply, but all so powerful!
After you have completed this course, I am confident you will have the knowledge to implement the System Development Life Cycle into any system development project you may be involved with. Many Project Managers will try to manage projects, but simply lack the basic understanding of the SDLC. Take advantage, and learn the basics, so that you can outperform your competition.
This course has been carefully planned: I've separated the five phases of the System Development Life Cycle into five separate modules. In addition, there's an introduction section, as well as a summary section. I've also made the lectures very short, this is to help you focus on the topic at hand, be able to understand it better, and so that you can review the information more easily, should you require this.
- You are interested in the SDLC
- You are interested in working with system development
- You aspire to work with projects (i.e. as a Project Manager)