Crowdfunding Startups and Nonprofits: 4 Keys to Success
What you'll learn
- Take money to the bank from a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Prevent getting stuck in untold hours on tactics that may prevent your campaign's success
- Solidify crucial strategies that make or break your crowdfunding success..
- Open the door to success on multiple levels by setting the right goal, developing the right team, optimizing traffic that converts to sales and more...
- Learn what to do if your campaign fails. It doesn't have to be a final failure.
- Yes, you can leverage your campaign after it closes for long-term success!
- There is nothing you need to know before taking this course. What crowdfunding is, how people and companies are making money and what is needed to make money are all subjects that are covered.
- amazed at the millions raised rapidly though record-breaking crowdfunding campaigns,
- looking to know the secrets for success,
- a for-profit or nonprofit company,
- an entrepreneur or an individual,
- working on a project, product or service that needs funding?
If so, this course is for you! There are 4 key secrets behind all successful crowdfunding campaigns that are crucial for you to know and use to join those who surpass their goal.
- why crowdfunding is replacing old, difficult to navigate banks and investors,
- the different types of crowdfunding,
- the 20/30/50 Rule and how to apply it to your campaign,
- how to set the right goal (it's NOT what you think),
- which of the thousands of crowdfunding platforms is right for you,
- how to build the right team,
- how to design exciting campaign content,
- how to brings in sales and keep the traffic coming,
- when to use PR and how,
- the secret sauce for all successful crowdfunding campaigns.
What you need:
- a computer,
- willingness to listen, take notes, learn,
- determination to follow the steps and NOT take shortcuts,
- 2 hours of focused time to watch the videos (you can watch in shorter segments of time),
- persistence to apply what you learn.
This course is the basis from which you can design and manage a great campaign PLUS develop a foundation for your success long-term. These basics help you understand and build your market as well as establish best practices to carry forward into your business.
Other courses provide valuable hacks and techniques to use, but this course provides the strategy and long-term foundation for your success. Master these basics, and you will meet and beat your goals.
Who this course is for:
- People preparing to launch a crowdfunding campaign, whether soon or in a few months, absolutely must take this course to learn the difference between the 67% of campaigns that fail and those that exceed their goals making hundred s of thousands to millions of dollars in just 30 to 45 days of crowdfunding.
- This course is not for you if you do not want to plan your campaign in advance in order to optimize the money you make from crowdfunding.
- Are you a businesses or entrepreneur with products and ideas to test in a live market before investing money in its production?
- Are you a for-profit or nonprofit business that needs funding without the headaches of bank or investor demands?
Robin Eschler has been marketing for-profit and nonprofit businesses in B2B and B2C for decades. She worked for 8 years at Hewlett Packard in Silicon Valley as a Marketing Specialist for the Components Business Group developing and implementing comprehensive, international campaigns including PR, advertising, publications, direct mail, conferences and trade shows for the then nascent technologies of LEDs, fiber optics, motion control, bar coding, microwave semiconductors and more. She negotiated vendor purchases and managed multimillion dollar budgets, coordinated marketing campaigns with ad agency, printers, graphics, national media and more.
Upon leaving HP, she consulted for start-ups spawned from HP and provided branding, PR and advertising that is still in place for now international and publicly traded businesses. As a partner in a consumer electronics service organization, Robin helped introduce a number of different consumer technologies to mass marketers nation-wide for Motorola, Casio and others to Macy's, Radio Shack, Gottschalks, Service Merchandise and more. During her time in Silicon Valley, she worked with and next to the greats including the grandfather of the LED technology and some of the early team and engineers for Apple.
After moving back to Southern California where she grew up, Robin dedicated herself to helping nonprofits. She is now owner and founder of Social Impact Marketing. Her work reflects her passion for helping people make a positive impact on the world while enjoying sustainable business success. Her online radio show, Socially Conscious Investing, contains interviews with international social entrepreneurs, scientists, authors and artists. Her client list includes for-profit businesses and nonprofits making an impact all over the world including Afghanistan, Kenya, USA, Canada and others across diverse industries from entertainment to education to bio-technology, software and techno-gadgets.
Late in 2012, crowdfunding caught Robin's eye as a great way for companies to enjoy immediate gratification from improving their marketing. Since then she has consulted with new crowdfunding platforms looking to improve their success with better training for their campaigners. She has also presented crowdfunding seminars to Rotary, SCORE, SABER, Santa Barbara Business Expo, NAWBO and other groups, and she's designed and managed a number of successful campaigns for clients.
More recently. Robin helped brand and launch the GENiSYSS DNA Vault at the CES2015. The International Consumer Electronics Show pulls over 200,000 attendees and 50,000 media. As a result of Robin's work, GENiSYSS was among only 27 companies, including Verizon, Dish, and other global corporations, invited to present to the US Congress in April 2015. GENiSYSS was one of the very few start-up companies invited.
Another client, True North Leadership, has introduced their book published by McGraw-Hill, and with Robin's guidance and work has since then built a membership site attracting close to 20,000 members. A library of elearning products and mobile apps has been developed to reach people globally while augmenting customized corporate trainings.