Subnetting IPv4 The Easy Way
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Subnetting the Subnet Mask
- Subnetting IPv4 Groups and Departments
- Applying subnetting Rules
- Subnetting the Broadcast Ip Address
- Subnetting the First and Last Valid IP Addresses
- Subnetting the Current and Next Valid NEtwork ID`s
- Subnetting within seconds
- Have no prior Knowledge With Subnetting
- Only A Pen and Paper
- Basic math Skills (1+1 = 2)
This course covers the coals of subnetting IPv4 in a easy manner. This subnetting methods can be applied to the CompTIA N+ structures as well to the Cisco structures. Subnetting IPv4 is a very big part of the CCNA exams and also a very big part in your life.
This course we will cover:
- Broadcast IP Addressing
- First and Last valid Ip addressing
- Current and Next Network ID
- Subnetting the Subnet Mask
This course will open door's to any networking career or study choices. By taking this course you will be able to master the art of subnetting the IPv4 addresses in different departments and also applying the subnetting rules.
Be able, be competitive, be Subnet ready
- We will start by looking at the very basic rules and applying those rules in a subnetting scenario.
- We will be subnetting different types of networks with different sizes.
- We will take a look the most import calculators to easily and effectively subnet small to huge amount of networks.
- Anyone who want to learn subnetting for career or personal gain.
This lecture focuses only on the cheat sheet and what it will be used for. This cheat sheet contains 3 Subnetting Calculators that will make the IPv4 Subnetting and Subnet Mask subnetting suoer easy. Take a look to start Learning IPv4 Subnetting,
As to anything and everything in the world subnetting does also require some basic rules. By Mastering the Subnetting IPv4 Rules you will be able to effectively and efficiently subnet any amount of IP addresses and Subnet masks. Come take a look at the import rules of Subnetting.
In This lecture we take a look at subnetting using the calculators or the so called cheat sheet. We take a look at subnetting the broadcast and network id`s as well as the valid ip addresses. We also take a look at why certain calculations has to be done and we apply the subnetting rules accordingly.
This lecture focuses on the fundamentals of doing advanced Subnet Mask
subnetting. We take a look at / notation at the end of each network and
build a subnet mask using the cheat sheet to fit or specific networking
In this lecture things get a little bit tricky. We explore the 256 and jumping from octet to octet. We take a look at what happens when we reach a specific number of ip address and where we should continue,. We also take a look at subnet masks jumping from the last octet to the third octet and i explain why. Watch this lecture to learn the advanced way to subnetting IPv4.