Study the Bible (3); Torah Purpose in the 'Beginning.'
What you'll learn
- Increase YOUR responsibility awareness and Freedom of Choice
- A Simple way [that work!] of handling Guilt, Worrying, Anxiety, and Fear.
- We will learn the first word of the Bible in its correct understanding and meaning of my life.
- Putting the right purpose of the Bible and learning where to put your life purpose focus.
- Access ancient Bible study to release suffering and pain
- The only thing required is a desire to learn the Bible.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to be more mindful and how to relieve hard fealing
This course operates on two levels simultaneously
Recognize and Release Negative Patterns of Guilt, Worrying, Anxiety, and Fear.
From his open side [just listening to the content of the third part]
You can get the latest knowledge science knowne today,
Dealing with Guilt, Worrying, Anxiety, and Fear.
How to Identify those feeling, learn and understand better when these feelings may appear in your life, so you won't let them 'take over.', the Mindfulness side.
Also, you will receive a tested method here, which does not require much effort, What to do when you feel one of those feeling [Guilt, Worrying, Anxiety, and Fear.] to improve your bad feelings.
Uplift Yourself to your next level in life
On a deeper level, You will be able to see in depth, the difference between science, with all its greatness, and the fantastic achievements it brings to our world - And man, with his incredible ability to live in our world correctly.
We will also learn what is the right step to promote our society to a better place.
Our primary goal is
To treat the 'Human Code,';
I mean: to develop and realize an individual's
Emotional, Intellectual and Behavioral potential.
After all, this is the essential resource on our planet!
In this course, we will learn the first step through the FIRST word of the Bible as the Hebrew nation preserved throughout history.
you are more than welcome to join me on this life journy
Who this course is for:
- This course does not require any prerequisites. from the other side, taking this course with high level, critical thinking abilities will help students achieve success in this course.
- Anyone who believes in God and wishes to be more connected with him will find his way in this course. And anyone who doesn't believe in God will at least know how some people think and understand our world.
- This course will be best for those who wish to think deeply about their own worldviews in a way that encourages thinking and questioning of fundamental assumptions which exist underneath the outward stated beliefs and demonstrated practices of each person.
- Anyone who wishes to find more joy and freedom in life
Rabbi Chaim Goldberg has worked with Jewish youth and students in education for thirty years in Israel and Australia. He was a successful high school principal for 15 years. Under his leadership, the Education Ministry awarded his school a prize as one of thirty top high schools among all the schools in Israel. This high achievement was noteworthy since almost all students had learning difficulties (ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, and more).
All this time, Rabbi Chaim taught the profound ideas of the Bible as they were passed on to him by his rabbis, who are among the “Guardians of the Secrets” of the Ancient Hebrew People. This interpretation of the Bible is faithful to the source, maintaining a tradition preserved since the prophets' time.
After surviving a terrorist attack, Rabbi Chaim left his 'comfort zone' and devoted his life to spreading messages that can unify the world and benefit all humanity.
As part of their life treasures, the people of Israel hold 'keys' to a better world relevant for all people. And indeed, the Bible appeals to everyone, regardless of race, religion, or gender. Rabbi Chaim maintains regular contact with Noahides all over the world. Recently, he was invited to deliver seminars outside of Israel to help establish new communities that fully comply with these principles.
Through various contacts worldwide and in light of the success and acceptance of these messages, we are now making our materials available to the public. Our goal is to cover the material in-depth in a friendly and clear way to everybody.
In the last two years, He is the SCO of the Noahide World Center.