The Steem Course for Content Creators
- have a based overview about crypto currency platform
- understand blockchains a little or at least research the term
- already understand what it takes to be a blogger
decentralised blogging has well and truly arrived with the steem powered blockchain!
little over eight months ago i signed up to the steemit website not knowing what to expect and completely out of my depth understanding how everything worked from the perspective of a content creator. it's taken me a good amount of time to get to grips with everything and i want to bring you up to speed quickly so you can jump and put your hands on the right software quickly and understand the basics of the platform.
Who this course is for:
- anyone looking to build up an audience
- someone that wants to learn about crypto currency
- someone looking to build another residual income from posting and curating
- writers, video bloggers, content creators, youtubers all welcome
- 05:19who am i and why am i suggesting steemit?
- 16:13let's walk around and look at the steemit website
- 07:46you want to spend time building up steem power
- 07:51payments payout in 6 days on steem
- 07:02creating posts with markdown
- 07:13being part of the community
- 13:58some people you should be following
- 05:18mac tools to make blogging easier
- 09:38setting up another account on steemit
- 07:19webtools to check income and stats
- 06:25alternative ways to connect to the steemit blockchain
- 05:59making animated gifs with gif brewery 3
- 09:14sending with steem and sbd
- 04:04powering down the account
- 07:57looking at some apps that use steem blockchain
- 08:41witness the fitness - becoming a steem witness
- 10:53legacy on steemit
- 07:25building a reputation
- 07:44understanding the 50/50 posting vs steem power
- 05:10optimising images, embedding content
- 02:34quick use of the market for a newbie
- 07:00sending steem to blocktrades.us
- 06:14using the exodus.io wallet on desktop
- 04:46storing crypto with cryptopay.me and virtual credit cards
- 04:46embedding youtube live video
- 06:55decentralized alternatives to youtube and soundcloud
- 06:09why you must go to steemfest every year
- 03:23the spamming, muting and flagging wars
- 03:55steemit.chat (rocket.chat) and all of the discords!
- 04:43boosting your posts with bots
- 03:34showing your posts on a wordpress blog
- 07:13brief overview of the potential of smt - smart media tokens!
I love playing with technology and making it easier for others to understand.
I've Worked with Digital Agencies over the years as a Video Brand Advocate and Blogger with 1000heads (Nokia) and Crayon (watchtv/verisign) learning the art of Transmedia Storytelling.
My intention is to push to be living off-grid (with on-grid internet!) teaching my daughter about all things sustainable in the process and teaching her and others about data.
Sold the domain name 'medm' to Evan Williams of Twitter fame during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games for a five figure sum and helped out a Tornado hit town with the same name (Phil Campbell, Alabama)
My courses are priced for everyone to afford. Purchasing my courses allows me to live out my dream of working digitally from revenue i make from my creative works.