Standing Eight Brocades Qigong with Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
What you'll learn
- Eight Standing Qigong and Meditation Exercises to maintain health
- Over 1,000 year old origin of medical qigong (energy work)
- Follow-along Demonstration, Detailed Instruction and Analysis of each movement
- Perfect for Beginners, no experience necessary.
- Includes details for experienced qigong practitioners
In his bestselling qigong lesson, Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming instructs and demonstrates the 1,000-year-old ”Eight Pieces of Brocade”. These are the most popular sets of Qigong (chi kung) healing exercises and are considered the origin of all energy healing modalities. These gentle breathing, stretching and strengthening movements increase the Qi (energy) and blood circulation in your body, helping to stimulate your immune system, strengthen your internal organs, and give you abundant mental and physical energy. Perfect for beginners, anyone can practice these simple and effective STANDING EIGHT BROCADE exercises in only 15 minutes a day.
You may press pause and increase the number of repetitions according to your preference, but it is advised to not skip any of the exercises. This set is designed to comprehensively improve your whole body circulation. Known in China as the Ba Duan Jin, Eight Pieces Brocade, these movements can be traced back to Shaolin Temple and beyond. Also included is an ANALYSIS section including the ‘secret words’: poems and songs that have been used to pass this knowledge down from generation to generation in an unbroken oral lineage between teacher and student, which contain the key to each of these ancient medical qigong movements.
This lesson includes detailed and fascinating qigong demonstration and instruction by Master Yang, Jwing-Ming of each these powerful qigong movements.
• Time-tested, traditional Chinese healing energy work
• Clear explanation of healing principles for each movement
• Narrated in English, with original Chinese poetry narrated by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
• Includes: Follow-along Demonstration, Detailed Instruction and Analysis of each movement.
Eight Standing Qigong and Meditation Exercises to maintain health and boost immunity.
Perfect for Beginners, no experience necessary.
Includes details for experienced qigong practitioners.
All ages, moving meditation and exercise enthusiasts.
Standing Qigong (energy healing) Exercise to boost health and immunity with renowned Master Yang, Jwing-Ming (YMAA).
ALSO AVAILABLE: Separate Sitting Eight Brocades Set.
Who this course is for:
- All ages, standing exercise, yoga, meditation and energy healing enthusiasts.
YMAA Publication Center offers many in-depth instructional video lessons with follow-along exercises based on mind/body health, including tai chi, qigong, and meditation by the world's leading teachers and authors: Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Helen Liang, Lee Holden, David-Dorian Ross, Daisy Lee and others.
YMAA (Yang's Martial Arts Association) began publishing in 1984 as YMAA Publication Center, becoming a pioneer of mind/body healing arts, with many bestselling titles online by director/producer David Silver.