Spreadsheets for Business PART 1
- Basic internet access
- A google account (FREE)
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: First 3000 students will receive Spreadsheets for business PART 2 for FREE!
Welcome to The Ultimate introduction to spreadsheets for business owners and entrepreneurs!
Learn how to use spreadsheets to discover interesting things about your business, make number crunching easy, and generally make your life easier as a business owner!
Once you complete this short course you'll be fully prepared to begin Spreadsheets for Business PART 2, where you'll get to apply your skills to build some awesome spreadsheets that are ready for use in your business!
NOTE: Part 2 is currently being filmed! All students in PART 1 will be notified once it's launched! :)
- TAKE THIS COURSE IF: You've had little or no prior experience using spreadsheets
- If you've already had some experience, I suggest taking Spreadsheets for Business PART 2 - to learn some innovative techniques!
- What are Spreadsheets03:31
- Spreadsheet Platforms Overview01:44
- First Impressions05:54
- Basic Formulars05:41
- Dependent Formulars04:54
- Basic Tools PART 1 : Printing, Formatting & Links19:08
- Basic Tools PART 2 : Format As10:09
- Basic Tools PART 3 : Merging & Positioning08:12
- Basic Tools PART 4: Filters07:32
- Have a QUICK BREAK and use your savvy business skills to help me solve a Dilemma00:13
- Basic Tools PART 5: Charts12:10
- Basic Tools PART 6: Help & Shortcuts05:24
- Get Ready!00:33
Danny is a passionate web developer and data analyst based in Melbourne, Australia. His language of choice is Python, but he also works in a number of other languages including R and Ruby, Web frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, and ReactJS, and front-end languages including HTML, CSS, JS. Danny has worked as a web and app developer, and has experience in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and AI. Danny has had many high profile Australian clients in both web and platform development (such as Flinders Quartet, and Aeyons) and was the developer behind the Viral Chart Algorithm, an innovative and advanced algorithm for calculating Music charts with dynamic weighting that takes into account artists viral omni-channel growth across all social media channels. Danny is also a spreadsheet and google scripts expert, his Udemy courses have amassed over 19,000 students to date. He also recently wrote a kids coding book to teach kids data science in the statistical programming language R, available on his website. Danny is always entrepreneurial, constantly learning, optimising every moment, and loves learning from others, sharing his knowledge, and empowering other developers to achieve awesomeness!
In his spare time he enjoys performing around the world as a concert pianist. You can watch his latest performance for Austrian TV by youtubing "Danny Blaker Hohenems", or check out his 3 albums on his website.