Computer Repair - A Guide For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn The Secrets To Speed Up Your Computer That The Geek Squad Doesn't Want You To Know
- Make Your Computer Run Faster Than Ever
- You Will Learn To Do What I Charge Hundreds Of Dollars For
- Get Comfortable Using Your Computer
- By the end of this course you will have a completely new skill set and you won't believe how simple it was.
- You Will Learn Good Practices To Keep Your Computer Running Like New On A Regular Basis
- Ask questions! My goal is to keep you out of the repair shops so ask questions
- Any Type Of Computer Running Microsoft Windows
- Take A Deep Breath And Relax It's Easier Than You Think
If your computer isn't running very well and you can't afford to get it repaired, this is definitely the computer repair course for you. I have worked in computer repair for 15+ years and this course is a small portion of the many techniques I can show you.
Let's face it, your computer is going to fail, it's just a matter of time. Wouldn't you like that time to be as long as possible? Take care of your computer and it will take care of you.
- Learn to back up your entire computer very easily. (You will thank me for this when your computer fails someday)
- Learn why anti-virus software is so important and which one I recommend.
- Figure out how to upgrade your computer, without paying someone to tell you.
- Follow along, step-by-step, as I explain and show you how to Speed Up Your Computer. It's easier than you think.
- Let me show you how to prevent problems from happening, so you can enjoy your computer.
- Receive a verifiable certificate of completion to present to employers after completion of this course.
- Fix your computer BEFORE anything goes wrong, you won't regret it.
Don't waste your money having the Geek Squad or someone else do what you can do yourself. Believe me, it really is easier than you think. Just read the reviews and you will see what people are saying about this course.
Who this course is for:
- Novice Computer Users Who Want To Get Up Close and Personal With Windows 7
- People Who NEED To Save Money
Justin Gilson is an I.T. Wiz. Justin has over 15 years of experience in Computer Repair, Networking, Network Security, Infrastructure Design, Automated Deployment, Graphic Design and recently Web Design.
Justin grew up in a military family. Before the end of his fathers long career in the Air Force, his family had moved 16 times in 18 years, leaving little time to make friends or commit to anything for longer than a year. Because of moving and settling in so many different places, Justin spent a lot of time on his father’s computer, a Commodore-64. For those that don’t remember or even know what that computer is, just know that it was way before you could just point and click on something. You had to type tons of commands just to play a horribly pixelated game. A game that was actually stored on “floppy” disks when they were literally still floppy. That old computer wasn't enough to deter Justin from playing his games, in fact it’s what created the geek that he is today.
Justin was troubleshooting and fixing computers at the age of 12. He started small with configuring dialup internet connections and home networks for family and friends and troubleshooting their issues if the internet did not work. He constantly tweaked his family’s home computer, pushing it’s limits and figuring out every combination of keystrokes you could throw at it.
Justin began his official Geek career at the age of 14 as an “Ethical Hacker/Network Security Consultant" for the Camas School District in Camas, Washington. He was tasked with trying to find security holes in the Windows NT operating system and report them to the I.T. Department so they could prevent students from exploiting those security holes. That very summer he was asked to work at the school district as full-time summer help setting up computers. That was Justin's first job and also where he learned to write his first script to automate the deployment of software to a classroom full of computers. From that point on Justin was hooked on computers.
He is just a naturally brilliant mind and has always been able to think like a computer. Justin has even been known to troubleshoot computers with his eyes closed just to make it fun for him. This is not something he does all the time, don’t worry, he still takes it very seriously. In fact, problem solving has become a way of life for Justin. He eats, sleeps, breathes and lives to troubleshoot and figure out solutions to problems. His favorite saying is “It isn’t a problem, unless there is a solution” by none other than TV’s very own MacGuyver.
Bring your problems to Justin and he will find a way to fix it. If he can’t, he’ll be losing sleep over it until he can fix it.