Six Figure Career Plan - Land Your Dream Job in Technology
- This course is specifically designed for the novice who has not worked in Information Technology. We start with the most basic concepts and walk you through the fundamentals so you are equipped to decide if IT is for you.
- You can make six figures far faster than you would expect without having to go back to a four year university!
Every month in the United States, hundreds of thousands of high paying Information Technology jobs go unfilled.
There are not nearly enough trained workers to fill the available roles, which is ridiculous because most of these lucrative positions can be achieved without huge amounts of education.
The Technology Profession Six Figure Career Plan will provide a concise, focused and achievable program that will empower you to transition to your new lucrative IT career, often in as little as six months. This program will empower you to achieve a lucrative, rewarding, scalable, and stable career in Information Technology in the shortest possible time.
Our program will provide you with a quick and comprehensive overview of the great opportunities related to a career in Information Technology.
The goal is to help you quickly identify and train for your new career while ensuring that you are set up for success.
Who this course is for:
- Recent college graduates who are looking for marketable skills.
- Stay at home parents who want to transition back to the workplace.
- Veterans who are looking for a career path in the civilian world
- Anyone who dislikes their job and dreads going to work every day
- Individuals who have been downsized and are looking to acquire new skills and a new career.
- Anyone who feels that they are underpaid.
- 22:14Overview of the Six-Figure Career Plan. Achieve a Six-Figure IT Career!
Perry Underdown is a senior Information Technology leader with over 25 years of experience, working across several IT career fields. Perry is an industry leader in the design, delivery, and adoption of Microsoft 365 solutions. Specific expertise in Office 365, Azure and PowerApps, has led to the successful delivery of dynamic solutions for multiple Datavail customers.
Before Datavail, Perry was a technology leader at Dell, ProKarma, Unify, Nordstrom, and Expedia.
Perry is very concerned about the vast gap that exists between the number of available high paying Information Technology jobs and the lack of qualified individuals to fill them.
As a passionate advocate for helping others, he has designed a program that trains individuals to transition to careers in Information Technology.
Perry has helped hundreds train for and achieve stable, rewarding, and profitable Technology Professions.
His passion and expertise come across in his training programs, as does his dedication to helping others.
For more information about Perry, please visit his LinkedIn.