- 3 mins on-demand video
- 2.5 hours on-demand audio
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Get Pre-Show Press and Attract Reviewers!
- The Art of the 40-Word Blurb!
- Where to Best Put Your Limited Advertising Budget!
- The Secrets to a Stand Out Press Packet!
- Using Social Media to Get Audiences, Industry and Buzz!
- Much, Much More!
- There are no course requirements
Learn essential marketing and PR secrets (from NYC's Premier Solo Show Teacher Matt Hoverman and Marketing Pro/Solo Show Whiz Robin Gelfenbien) to help you get into - and then make a splash at - your next theatre festival!
- Solo Show Performers
Welcome to the online version of the SECRETS TO MARKETING YOUR SHOW AT ANY FESTIVAL workshop, co-taught by Robin Gelfenbien and Matt Hoverman!
Previous attendees of our live workshops have used the tools we share to generate terrific press coverage in major media outlets like the Wall Street Journal, NPR, Backstage, New York Daily News and more – and to attract the attention of industry and audience alike. By popular demand, we’re now offering this career-changing workshop online, so solo show artists, playwrights, actors, and theatre artists of any discipline (like YOU!) can increase your visibility, jump-start your careers, and become the world-wide sensations you’re meant to be.
This online workshop consists of:
- A video opening message
- A PDF jam-packed with info
- A 9-part audio recording of a recent
SECRETS TO MARKETING YOUR SHOW AT ANY FESTIVAL workshop (3 hours total)
- A video of an Alumni Panel (1 hour)
Note: In this brief video, we encourage you to do this workshop with a partner. If you can’t find someone, join the Facebook page Solo Show Artists Unite and post that you’re looking for a buddy!
Check the Additional Resources Below for:
- Matt Hoverman’s Solo Show Workshops
- Robin Gelfenbien's One-on-One Sessions (Help with your marketing plan, blurb, etc.)
- The Alumni
- Former workshop participants share their experiences producing their solo shows in festivals and on their own. Watch both videos to hear how they landed coverage from NPR, The Wall Street Journal and more! Note that each one runs about 25 minutes.)
concludes the online version of the SECRETS TO MARKETING YOUR SHOW IN ANY
FESTIVAL workshop. Thanks for taking part!
We wish you all kinds of success with your project… and remember: you can use the same creativity you put into your art into your marketing plan.
Your work deserves to be seen!
Robin Gelfenbien & Matt Hoverman
The audio portion of this class was produced by:
David Crabb of The Third Sound