Speak Chinese like a native speaker in no time Level 2
What you'll learn
- This course follows the natural process of learning a language, just like how we learnt our mother toungue
- Students will be able to cope with 70% of daily chinese conversations after finishing this course, communicate freely with native chinese speakers and have a genuine chinese accent
- Emerse your Brain into the Chinese language environment , watch a lot of Chinese movies, listen to Chinese songs, news, etc.
This course follows the natural process of learning a language, just like how we learnt our mother language, which is completely different from the traditional way of language teaching.
We will play a dialogue spoken by two to three native speakers. Listen as much as possible, like a little baby, emerse your brain into the conversation, pay attention to the gestures and any other kind of visual content matches the sound you hear and try to guess the meaning.
play the conversation as often as possible, until you are able to understand the content and even able to predict what the next word sounds like.
The video dialogue will be followed by an explanation lecture, with pin yin, and every detail from the video dialogue. You can listen, repeat, and try to imitate the pronounciation of a word using shadowing technique ( repeat right after you hear a word or a sentence) you can record yourself and compare yourself with native speaker.
In the end, there will be vocabulary extension PPT with sound track.
Who this course is for:
- Great for intermediate and advanced level students who want to learn chinese easily, by following the natural process of acquiring a new language
- For all beginner students, this is a wonderful start for a new chinese learning experience
I was born and raised in China, got my degree in Chinese teaching in shenzhen university in China, after graduation, i worked in Chinese training centers in three countries, for over 3 years, learning the techniques of how to teach Chinese and whats the best way of learning Chinese as a seond language. Then I went to california state university in long beach to pursue masters degree (MBA), while I was studying there, I made friends with a lot of students who were learning Chinese as a second language, I got my tutor job there, and did a lot of research about how to teach Chinese easily. My conclusion was, there is always an innovative way to learn a language, which is to follow the natural process of learning a language, just like how people learnt their mother language. After utilizing the new way of chinese teaching in my daily tutoring job, students are a lot happier when they learn the language, and they've made huge progresses in short period.