Salesforce 101: Introduction to Salesforce
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know an overview of the products that Salesforce offer
- Understand the Salesforce Certifications and Process
- Know how much money you can get working in Salesforce
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop with web browser
- Acrobat Reader or other PDF reader
- Don't know what Salesforce is?
- Use Salesforce but don't know all the products that Salesforce has to offer?
- Want to know how much you could learn working with Salesforce products?
- Confused by all the Salesforce certifications?
If so, then this is the course for you! This course is for anyone new to Salesforce and wanting to understand what it is and the products Saleforce sells. By the end of the course you will understand the Salesforce cloud services, the Salaries you could achieve working in Salesforce, as well as the certifications available to you and which ones you may wish to start with based on your background. I will also go through a short history of Salesforce to show how it all began and evolved over the years.
You don't need any previous experience with Salesforce.
- Anyone who has heard of Salesforce and wants to know what it is?
- Anyone wanting to know what Salaries you maybe able to get working in Salesforce
- Those people wanting to have an overview of the Certifications and which to start first.
A functional capability matrix is a brilliant way to visualise the features available in a system. In this session, I describe the Salesforce functional capability matrix at the first two levels of detail or abstraction for Marketing and Sales & eCommerce features that Salesforce provides.
This is a short video on how I use a functional capability Matrix to highlight different features on the platform. Features you have purchased, purchased and not used or even the level of maturity of the feature against a competitor to see if Salesforce fits.