Sales Training & Business Development Strategies
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain more commitments without having to see more people
- Prospect better to keep the pipeline full and refreshed
- Negotiate and posture better to get more per interaction
- Be seen NOT as a commodity and therefore command higher rates
- Instill the feeling of success in prospects/customers to generate more referrals
- And most importantly, be heard to show the true value to prospects and customers and bring more to both customers and themselves
- Have a product or service to sell
- Have the time and interest required to be successful with this sales program
In this course, Larry Sharpe will teach you how to sell, including what to say, what to ask, and how best to generate the most qualified leads for your business. Larry has been coaching sales executives for over 15 years, and now you can have access to his expert sales advice.
Business development is an important skill for all people, whether you're selling a product or service direct to your customers, selling yourself in a job interview, or selling an idea to your team.
In just a few hours, you'll know more about selling than most professional sales people, and you'll have the right tools to increase your selling, and earning potential. Larry will teach you everything from how to sell, to how to get leads, and how to get quality referrals. He'll even walk you through what NOT to do, before and after you've closed a deal.
Watch the introductory video before deciding. Larry Sharpe is one of the most engaging instructors in his field. He'll hold your interest while he explains complex ideas using language that almost anyone can understand. Your team will have better close rates, higher price points, and shorter sales cycles.
- People who need to improve their overall sales process
- Students who want to learn how to sell, how to get leads, and how to get quality referrals
- Salesmen and saleswomen who want to increase their numbers
- People who are interested in selling as a career path
- Salespeople who have trouble dealing with customers in person
Most people think that we network so that people buy our stuff, but there are two other important reasons for networking in sales. Watch this video to find out the right goals, and where to go to meet the right people.
You're almost there, and your prospect is close to saying yes. Here's what to say when they want to negotiate on price.