- 50 hours on-demand video
- 21 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Code in Ruby on Rails.
- Make simple web apps.
- Lay out a web app in a logical way.
- Build a single-page app using React Router.
- Use Web Pack, a bundler for code.
- Transition from webpack 1.0 to webpack 2.0.
- Write modular CSS.
- Refactor code (alter code to make it simpler and more efficient).
- Fix bugs and handle errors.
- An Internet connection is required for the free coding platform we use to code in Ruby.
- For the React and Redux section, please have a modern web browser.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is recommended.
"Really good, straightforward for the beginner." ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Do you want to make web apps? You've come to the right place. Learn how to build a Rails app and (separately) learn how to build a pure React/Redux app.
Enroll now to build your portfolio with projects no one can take away from you!
In Part 1 of this course Tristan Mackinlay teaches you to code in Ruby, one of the most user-friendly programming languages out there. In Part 2, you learn how to build beautiful, well-functioning web apps with React and Redux. Join web developer Chris Veillette to start coding for the Internet.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
Make games in GameMaker & learn to code for the web in Ruby!
Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
The Complete VR Course: Build 3D Models and Unity Games
The Complete Ruby on Rails & 3D Rendering Humans for Games
Become a Web Developer: Learn the Basics and Fundamentals of Ruby!
Make Games and Web Apps: Unity, React and Redux Masterclass
Complete Modern Developer: React JS with Redux & SpriteKit
You can build your own web apps! This course is full of practical examples. We teach you theory while also building real projects that you can put in your web development portfolio.
Hands-on training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn to program today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single fee! Join now to meet us
- Beginners to coding - some previous experience is helpful.
- Developers who want to learn about React and Redux.
- Coders who want to learn to build web apps.