Root Cause Analysis: 5 Whys Diagram
What you'll learn
- How to deploy this extremely effective root cause analysis tool
- Knowledge of a universal root cause analysis tool, used in all industries
- You'll have the ability to clearly identify what is going wrong in your operations
- You'll be able to identify why these areas are going wrong
- You'll be able to land on a potential solution for each problem area, giving you options early on in this process
- The tool can lead to big financial savings, as you can use it to fix your most cost errors and issues
- The tool can lead to big time savings, as you can use it to fix those problems which are taking up the most time to address
- This is a tool used across many organizations, so you'll have knowledge of a tool highly used but highly in demand
- The course will give you the ability to deploy long term fixes, making you stand out amongst your colleagues as adding real value to the business
- You will generate insight and information not readily available
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior root cause analysis knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
The 5 Whys Diagram is one of the most important root cause analysis tools there is. Understanding its purpose and knowing how and when to deploy it is a skill highly in demand in today's market. Whether you are an employee, manager or business owner, having the ability to identify a problem, discover its root cause and act to fix it quickly is crucial. The deployment of this tool can lead to large scale error reduction, process improvement and even financial savings.
By choosing to take this course you will learn the following:
- What is root cause analysis?
- What are the fundamentals of the 5 Whys Diagram (purpose, importance)?
- A breakdown of the categories, history of and when to use the tool.
- How to build and deploy this diagram.
- LIVE demonstrations of the diagram in action.
- Hints and tips on how to maximise chances of success.
Being one of the central root cause tools in the Lean Six Sigma methodology, this tool has been deployed in all industries, companies large and small and by individuals with a range of qualifications - all to great success. If you need to find a way to reduce errors, save money and potentially improve your customer / colleague experience, the 5 Whys Diagram is the right tool to invest your time in, today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this tool
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!