Revamp your belief system to overcome limiting beliefs
What you'll learn
- Appreciate the strong correlation between our beliefs and how our lives unfold, that is, how we create our realities based on our beliefs
- Assess the health level of their current beliefs including identification of their limiting beliefs
- Understand how limiting beliefs can be discarded/ converted into empowering ones
- Unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Have an open mind
- Give a sincere attempt to understand the principles even if they are not in alignment with what you have always believed
- For the first time, it is recommended that you follow lectures in the given order, as this course is a comprehensive curriculum and has been structured to make it most effective for you
- After the first time, you can come back to individual topics as you like
- Complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first; the real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises
“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” ~ Muhammad Ali
Our beliefs are the glasses through which we see the world, and note here that I am calling them glasses as they can be changed!
The beliefs that we have about ourselves are typically covered under topics such as called ‘Self-image’ or ‘Self-esteem’. In this course, we will focus more on our beliefs about the world and life in general. These beliefs define the frame of reference from where we view the world. As Stephen Covey said, ‘We see the world, not as it is, but as we are-or, as we are conditioned to see it.’
If we examine our beliefs closely, we will realize that most of them come from our family, schools and the society in general. We did not really question or test them for ourselves. Most people do that as it is easier to take an established idea and believe it, rather than question and verify it for ourselves.
Over time of behaving in accordance with our beliefs, we get massively conditioned to act in certain ways. As Mark Twain said, ‘The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain’t so.’ He was referring to beliefs that people continue to have without understanding where they came from.
Just think about it – What if just some of your beliefs were not true and have been stopping you from unleashing your highest potential and living your best life?
I know it might sounds weird if you already don’t believe in it, but whatever beliefs you hold, will prove them to be true. What other idea can explain how so many people co-exist on this earth with each one having different beliefs and everyone’s life turning out to be in direct correlation to their beliefs.
We live our beliefs and since we always act in accordance with them, we receive the results that we expect. This is how our beliefs become our ‘facts’. This is the reason why it is difficult to make people change their beliefs. If someone believed that they controlled their life, they would have acted consistently with this belief, making it come true. If someone believed that their life was controlled by circumstances, they used that philosophy to explain every event in their life thereby assuming a position of lack of control and reinforcing it each time.
We can significantly improve the quality of our lives by adopting more empowering beliefs. Most people in their normal lives never venture into a belief assessment exercise as it can be painful. It is like questioning the core of a person. This exercise can help categorize our beliefs into the ones that empower and ones that dis-empower us. But the good news is that sometimes, just by recognizing a limiting belief, you can take its power away.
Imagine how much more you would achieve for yourself and your loved ones, if you could identify and overcome some of your limiting beliefs that hold you back. In fact, having positive/ empowering beliefs is one of the key abilities that has been observed among people who become extraordinarily successful. One example of such a belief is ‘Everything happens for the good’, which always keeps you in a resourceful state inspiring you to continue striving forward towards your goals rather than getting discouraged if events unfold differently from how we planned them.
The objective of designing this course is to enable you to get quick yet lasting results. In this course, you will learn the most key principles relating to beliefs that I have gathered from my extensive reading and experience (300+ self-help/ personal development books over ~20 years).
Once you master these basic principles, you won’t need to read up any more detailed literature on beliefs and their power on us. A number of custom-designed exercises have also been included, which have proven effective for myself and many others around me. Ensure that you complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first. Real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises. Once you learn how to do one full iteration of the exercises and are able to take yourself to the next level, you can repeat the entire iteration from your new normal, and continue to be on that upward trajectory, of hitting higher and higher levels.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the power of beliefs
- Our beliefs are our glasses
- Leveraging power of the shift
- How we create our own realities?
- Adopt empowering beliefs to enhance quality of your life
- Identifying your limiting beliefs
- Becoming comfortable with being in the no man's land
- Exercise 1: Baseline your beliefs
- Exercise 2: Design the leap to next level
- Exercise 3: Take leap to the next level
Overcoming limiting beliefs and adopting empowering ones will have a direct positive impact on all your life areas:
- Physical (Health),
- Intellectual (Work),
- Social (Relationships),
- Financial (Money), and
- Spiritual (Soul),
thereby significantly enhancing the overall quality of your life.
With this short introduction, I would like to invite you to join me in this transformational journey. I have done my best to ensure that this course delivers significant value to you. Despite that, for some reason, should you feel you didn’t get adequate value for your money, feel free to go for the 30-day money back.
Now, take action, enrol in the course and change your life forever!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is serious about self-help/ personal development and is keen to take his/ her life to the next level
- Anyone who is keen to learn more about how beliefs are the ultimate truth and how strong a role they play in how everyone’s life unfolds
- Anyone who is keen to unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement in his/ her life
- Anyone who is keen to gain more control over themselves and thus their life
Born and raised in New Delhi, Rohit was 15 when he read his first self-help book. He got intrigued by the principles and techniques and since then, he started on a journey of his own – a journey into the world of self-help/ personal development, to identify those fundamental principles that explain the difference in the quality of people’s lives.
Passionate about people for ~20 years now, Rohit has read 300+ books in the areas of psychology, philosophy, leadership, motivation, coaching, and entrepreneurship, and attended seminars from world renowned inspirational speakers. Over the years, Rohit absorbed and applied the principles, tools and strategies in his own life, and found them to be extremely effective. The techniques helped him appreciate his own unique gift of being able to detach from a situation and see it from a distance both for himself and for others, putting him in a unique situation to coach others. Rohit published author of two self-enrichment books, “Begin with ‘I’” (2015) and “Acing the Quarter-life” (2016).
Rohit has been an extraordinary academic achiever and holds B. Tech (Electronics and Communication) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee and MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. Rohit has been working with top-tier management consulting firms for 9 years across Middle East, Europe and Asia. Rohit has travelled to 35 countries, is a trained life coach and gives motivational talks in his free time.
Rohit is now based in India and splits his time between New Delhi and Bengaluru.