Reskin And Publish Amazon App On Amazon App Store
- Eclipse Engine
- Windows PC, MAC
- Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC
Are you ready for an adventure?! Join Udemy's class and learn how to Reskin your own Amazon Apps! No prior programming experience necessary.
Thank you for your interest in this course, my name is Dusan, I will be your instructor.
With this course we will give you the full Source Code of a game called Dot In Dark.
We'll walk you through everything needed to reskin and submit your App to the Amazon App Store.
I’m assuming you know nothing or very little, and I’m gonna help you succeed having your very own game, published in the Amazon App Store, without having to write not even one single line of code!
This game is easy to pick up, fun, and extremely addictive. It have all important ingredients needed to make it to the Top Charts of Amazon App Store.
By the way this game will bring you passive income because the Source Code comes with Advertising already integrated for you.
Now, if you ever wanted to create a game really quickly, this is the right course for you.
I don’t have to tell you that in the Mobile App Industry, these are priceless skills to add to your toolbox.
Make the right decision and join us now. I’ll see you in the classroom.
- This Course In Meant To Get You Familiar With Amazon App Store Submission Process
- Indie Develpers
- People Interested In Making New Way Of Income
- Intro Of The Game02:37
- Introduction Of The Source Code Of The Game02:07
- Importing Project Into Eclipse02:07
- Making Change In AndroidManifest And SRC Folder Of Code03:49
- Adding Advertising ID To The Code04:05
- Additional Change In Code07:21
- Reskin Of Code09:36
- Uploading Game Process One06:50
- Create Game Leaderboard For Your Game - Process Two06:22
- New Process Of Creating Leaderboard In Amazon App Dashboard08:39
- Uploading Binary .apk File To Amazon Developer Dashboard07:33
- Updated Game Intro02:31
- Updated Code Intro03:38
- Updated Code In Eclipse Necessary Change04:15
- Updated Code Additional Change In Eclipse Engine08:25
- Updated Code IAP Settings06:37
- Android Source Code00:09
- iOS Source Code00:10
I'm Dusan Grujin, an App Developer that has been focused on Mobile Game Design and Mobile Game Creation for over 4 years.
Having Apps and Games Published on 3 Major App Store ( Play Store - Android, iTunes - Apple, Amazon App Store - Amazon ) help me create an App Business from job that i really love. And now i doing what i love.
If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life.
I am really passionate about teaching, and have always loved it. We also having more of our games that we have created for different platforms on different App Marketplace for other people to help them achieve their goals in App Business.
Right now I am focusing on teaching people how we make our App Business. I like routines and love feeling productive.
I spend around 50-60 hours a week working in App Business with my Team, Brainstorming, Researching App Store Top Charts Games And Apps, And Creating Games.
We always try to look at things differently and question the way things are done.