Reflexology for Babies and Children
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use reflexology to support babies and children to be happy and healthy.
- How to start a reflexology technique on children
- Reflexology point for solar plexus
- Reflexology points for the lymphatic system to help keep the immune clear
- Reflexology points to help with congestions, open airways
- Reflexology points to help support the digestive tract, for diarrhea, constipation
- Reflexology points to help support the neck and head
- Reflexology points to help ease discomfort caused by teething
- Reflexology points to help ease discomfort caused by colic
- Reflexology points to help ease discomfort caused by reflux
- Reflexology points to help older kids to be calm and focused
- How to support the central nervous system and the importance of it in reflexology.
- All you need is a child and a comfortable place to lay them down or hold them.
Learn to use reflexology on your babies and school-aged children to keep them happy and healthy while increasing the bond between parent/caregiver and child.
By the end of this course, you will have learnt how to use reflexology to help comfort and soothe children of all ages.
You will be guided step by step through 10 different reflexology routines. Each lesson contains a video and a downloadable image showing step by step what reflex points to stimulate to help the body back into homeostasis.
Any parent or caregiver will find this course a great tool to help support their children.
- Everyone is welcome!
- Parents and caregiver to babies and younger school aged children will benefit most.