A Better Reflection in Autodesk Softimage
- Basic understanding of shading and how it works
- Basic understanding of blending modes
- Basic understanding of texture manipulation
- Autodesk Softiamge 2010 and above
Rendering engines have given us better control of the look we desire in our rendering in recent years, but like any managed software, the default look and options are not always appropriate. This course goes in detail over the reflection process in DCC application and how to tweak the results to get a life like results.
The course will go over how to achieve textured reflections, reflection blending to simulate life like materials like ceramic, porcelain and metal and ultimately have full control of the desired look of your rendering.
The course is only an hour long and requires no assets beside two spheres and a grid.
Who this course is for:
- This course is describing the reflection process in Softimage, but any node based shading software can make use of this, especially Max and Maya artists who use the Architectural Node for their work.
Digital media technical specialists in the mobile advertising field. Working in one of the fastest growing industries in the digital world, building pipelines, developing games and apps, doing 3D animation and visual effects.
- Fast keyboard Typer
- Amazing search abilities with Google
- Ability to predict Google Search Results
- Can walk on both legs
- Does not snore when sleeping after lunch
- Ability to read time from a hand clock
- Ability to look interested and Smart in dire situations
- Great team player and s*** stirrer
- Fluent in gossip
- Grave communication skills
- Mentally sane(ish)
Specialties:Mobile Game Development, Mobile Rich Media Campaigns, iOS App Development, iOS Enterprise App Development, Consulting, Mobile Strategy, Visual Effects Supervisor, Technical Director, 3D Animator.