Redesign and manage call center
What you'll learn
- Redesign call center according changing customer expectations, manage call center (contact center)
- Increase customer satisfaction, and decrease cost of operation by call centers
- How to increase first call resolution, and average handling time.
- Supervisor or manager of call centers
- Executive managers who are also responsible for the call center(contact center) services
What about to check again with these new environment and customer expectations? We must generate new strategy for our call center (contact center) . This course will teach you how to redesign and manage your call center (contact center). Or if you want to establish your own callcenter where to start to build this service.
This course will teach you:
redesign a Customer Access Strategy
Redesign upgrade your call center (contact center)
CRM Software Value Proposition
Increase first contact resolution
Personalize customer experience
Build a better infrastructure
Consider the possibilities for your customers
Reduce handle times
Let’s find out what referral rate is?
The performance of a call center and the behavior of an agent (gatekeeper) mainly depend on the prescribed referral rate (the rate at which work is routed from generalists to specialists). If a call is too difficult be handled and solved by the gatekeeper, he or she refers the call to a specialist.
1. Estimate call volumes and call volume ramp up over initial months of operation
2. Establish call center hours of operation
3. Estimate call center size and staffing requirements
4. Model the organizational structure of the call center, for now and in the future
5. Map layout of call center, including furniture requirements
6. Obtain appropriate hardware and software to enhance call center capabilities
7. Perform user acceptance testing
8. Create a disaster recovery plan
Calculate and reduce average holding time.
Reduce first call resolution.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates for call center supervisors,
- Executive managers who has responsibility for call center services
- Call center managers, team leaders, supervisors
- Marketing specialists
- Quality managers
- service managers
In 1979 he graduated from ODTU Business Administration. From 1984 until 1994, he worked as Marketing and Sales Director in NCR IT systems. He lead the NCR Dealer channel. Tayfun Türkalp, who develops business with 50 channel entrepreneurs and enlarged them as a solution partner and service partner, formed the Alcatel GSM channel in 1997 and established the enterprise channel structure for the special communication systems in addition to this niche market which was established in a short time. It has been the number one in the digital powerhouse market for two consecutive years, winning the LAMEA region championship at the same time, working directly with the sales team in line with lead development and solution partner structure. With the market shrinking and the transition to Alcatel's multi-channel strategy, Alcatel e-Commerce was established and Tayfun Türkalp, become General Manager, than he tarnsferred as General Manager of Borusan Bilişim. With the fact that Borusan Bilişim was also an Alcatel Distributor, Pbx Systems has created a new channel structure for sales. Polycom Video Conferencing Systems, Audiocodes Gateways, as well as Pargem, which is the system integrator. In 2005, Tayfun Türkalp founded Iletikom as Management Consultant and Educator He is active in various non-governmental organizations