Rapid Business Improvement
What you'll learn
- Rapid Business Improvement
- Business Improvement tools
- The importance of the team
- 8 step process to follow
- How to deliver Business Improvements quickly and effectively
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Some prior knowledge of basic BI tools (such as fishbone diagram and 5 whys) is helpful but not required.
Delivering effective Business Improvement can be a tricky task and often requires a long term solution. This RBI course shows you how such initiatives and tasks can be delivered effectively in under 1 month. If you are short of time or want to deliver Business Improvement in sprints, this course will work for you.
In this course, we will discuss the idea of rapid business improvement. This is a Business Improvement method which sees traditional business improvement methodologies applied to a quick initiative. This initiative aims to deliver significant business improvements, process changes and error reductions within 1 month of launch.
In this course, we will cover:
- What is RBI, its purpose and benefits and the parameters around RBI.
- The 8 step process to follow to deliver a successful RBI.
- Example of tools to be used and outcomes to be expected from the main steps.
- A real life case study example.
- A wealth of resources and tools for you to utilise at each stage.
Plus much more.
Delivering Business Improvement effectively is a challenge many organisations face, and therefore they end up just not bothering to do it - at great cost to them! This course will give you the skills of how to do this, and how to do it quick!
Who this course is for:
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Business Owners
- Process Owners
- Team Leads / Managers
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!