Are YOU a Business Owner or just a Sales Professional?
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to consistently generate new business using a telephone.
- How to assess your current sales success with Frank's guidance & coaching.
- How to double your income in the next 6 to 18 months by going back to basics.
- How the success secrets of top achievers in every industry can help you.
- How to upgrade your mindset from 'sales employee' to 'business owner'.
- Why counting NO, instead of living it, improves emotional resilience.
- How the principle of 'peer-group-and-above' secured bigger business deals.
- How to establish a three-day-work-week to gain time freedom.
- Enthusiasm & a desire to have some fun.
- An open-mind that is eager to learn.
It's a simple choice. You've either decided to start a BUSINESS that SELLS something, OR, you've chosen to start a CAREER as a SALES PROFESSIONAL who SELLS something. One is an entrepreneur the other is an Employee.
To survive in sales today, amid an 'information-overload' explosion, you need a strategic mix of skills and marketing tools.
You need to be newsworthy, for the right reasons, as word-of-mouth instantly goes viral. You need to be visible on physical and virtual networking platforms. You need a generous online marketing budget to secure viable conversion rates. With as much as 70% of Facebook and Google budgets wasted, you need the expertise of qualified professionals.
You need to be a product expert in a niche market. Your print and digital campaigns must be powerful and disruptive if you want to compete for consumer attention.
In my 20 plus years of coaching Top Achievers, it has been my experience that, if anything, the telephone is making a spectacular comeback. Consumers are beginning to crave a return to HUMAN CONTACT. In an ironic twist of fate, the SOCIAL NETWORK is making us less and less connected as human beings. With research showing that by 2019 there will be more than 5 BILLION MOBILE USERS in the world, I encourage you to seize the opportunity.
Go against the madness of crowds. Do what others won't do. Go back to the basics of selling. Go back to the warmth and comfort of: "Hello, my name is Frank". I dare you.
Sales professionals who consciously choose to adopt the mindset of a business owner, work hard to establish, manage and own a NEW BUSINESS PROSPECTING SYSTEM.
Rainmaker Pincodes are the backbone of a system that speaks to three important aspects in sales success:
The effective use of the telephone in consistently generating qualified business opportunities.
The importance of an entrepreneurial mindset in sales mastery.
The basic framework needed to establish a three-day-work-week.
"Frank's Rainmaker certainly added great value. He quickly assessed challenges & opportunities. We continue to work with Frank to maintain momentum & good sales habits."
MD, Towergate Partnership, United Kingdom
- Beginner. Those fresh in sales.
- Seasoned. Sales Professionals who have moved away from the basics.
- Sales Leaders. Those who manage sales teams.
- Curious. Those who are exploring options for a change in direction.