Quick Survival Chinese Perfect for Travelers to China
What you'll learn
- Basic expressions in Chinese including self-introduction, greetings, money, numbers, time
- Doing shopping in Chinese, bargaining conversations
- Taking taxi in China and talk to taxi drivers by giving instructions in Chinese
- Odering food and drinks in Chinese
- Confident in meeting Chinese with basic mandarin communication skills.Odering food and drinks in Chinese
- This is a short course for a rapid introduction to Chinese.
- Basic knowledge of Pinyin-the pronunciation system will be best.
- Chinese-English dictionary is always a great companion when you start to learn Chinese. It can be digital like an app.
- In this course we are going to learn some basic Chinese expressions including greetings, self introduction, numbers, time, money, basic shopping converstation, taxi taking experessions, etc.
- 100 Most Frequently Used Sentences in Chinese available in the end of this course, can be downloaded before you actually start the course.
Survival Chinese Crash Course is highly recommended to learn after learning Chinese pronunciation, which is a perfect course for beginners who are planning to travel in China, to get survived in daily Chinese or simply experience Chinese study.
The whole course is total 17 video lectures and 1 summary in PDF at the end of the course for 100 Frequently Used Mandarin Chinese Expressions and Sentences. It covers the most frequently used topics including daily courtesy greetings and expressions, numbers, money, time, shopping, ordering food and drinks in a restaurant, taxi talk, etc.
With this course you will learn and practice the survival Chinese words and sentences following the teacher's instructions step by step in a comfortable pace. Pictures, audios and exercises are prepared to help you practice and memorize the expressions easily.
Who this course is for:
- Great course for those newly arrived in China and whoever are planning to visit China
- Mandarin beginning learners who need to learn very basic and practical daily Chinese
- Beginners who are planning to travel to China, or just get survived in daily life, or just experience Chinese study.
We've been teaching Chinese for 17 years with about 30,000 successful students from all over the world. Our mission is to make Chinese learning easy and fun. Except intensive classroom learning, live 1 to 1 class, we proudly produced the video lessons to help students learn Chinese conveniently in a fun way. The producers of the video lessons are professional teachers with 6 to 12 years mandarin teaching experience.
Gao Yue, the head teacher of Miracle Mandarin Language School, is one of the most popular mandarin teachers in China who has been teaching mandarin Chinese as a second language over 10 years. The Chinese Pinyin learning program and Survival Mandarin learning videos she made with Miracle Mandarin has been highly recommended to anyone who is starting to learn Chinese, and are extremely popular with expats living in China and travelers visiting China for short term stay.