- No specific knowledge, only need positive mind and great attitude to learn in quick
If you do not have time to attend the MBA course. This course will help you understand the content of the MBA course.
Knowing about this course will help you talk to executives and businessmen confidently, and building trust between each other as well.
And this course will also help if you are interested and curious about business-related and related issues that imparts the following lessons:
• Well-crafted strategies help companies achieve their objectives. Strategies are based on analysis of the firm, as well as competitors and the broader market environment.
• MBAs understand both microeconomics and macroeconomics. Microeconomics focuses on individuals, companies, and industries. Macroeconomics analyzes countries and the world as a whole.
• Marketing strategies help companies target customers and sell profitably. The marketing mix can be broken down by product, place, promotion, and price.
• Ethical businesses take a socially responsible approach to operations. Stakeholder analyses help firms make informed decisions related to the environment, diversity, overseas markets, and more.
• The balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows form the foundation of MBA accounting knowledge. Liquidity, capitalization, activity, and profitability ratios are helpful analysis tools.
• Organizational behavior knowledge helps business leaders address human challenges in the workplace. Key topics include job design, talent management, and change management.
• Finance focuses on investments and the financial management of firms. A basic rule is that returns should be commensurate with investment risk.
• Operations is the foundation of product and service delivery. Companies must address capacity, scheduling, inventory, standards, and control issues.
• Quantitative analysis tools support finance, accounting, marketing, and operations. MBAs often evaluate alternatives using decision theory, cash flow analysis, net present value, and internal rate of return.
Who this course is for:
- People who interested in MBA course and anybody who want to learn in business-related contents
Suppachok believes in better educate in people and has passionate about helping them to broaden knowledge in management and related skills.
He holds a BS in Civil Engineering, a MS in Systems and Network Management, and a PhD in Public Policy and Management.
Depending on the diverse cultures of the business world, learners may continue to adapt and apply knowledges to suit their own geographic environment.