Quantum Computing with Qiskit Ultimate Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of mathematics and physics behind Quantum Computing
- Explore core concepts of Quantum Computing - Superposition, Interference and Entanglement
- Learn about Quantum Gates and construct Quantum Circuits with IBM Qiskit
- Learn Quantum Gate decomposition and Quantum Circuit Optimization of large Quantum Circuits
- Learn Quantum Teleportation and Superdense Coding with their implementation using IBM Qiskit
- Run your Quantum Programs on a real IBM Quantum Computer
- Learn and gain background to think and analyze about Quantum Algorithms
- Gain Confidence to tackle Quantum Programming Challenges organized by Quantum Computing Companies
- Have coding experience with Python Programming language
- Have basic knowledge of Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Linear Algebra and Probability
**Please note that more lecture videos, quizzes, and LaTeX formatted clean notes are being uploaded in the course**
Fascinated by Quantum Computing and it's science fiction like capabilities? Then you arrived at the right place, this course is designed for you!
Quantum Computing is the intersection of computer science, mathematics and quantum physics which utilizes the phenomena of quantum mechanics to perform computations which classical computers cannot perform. Quantum computers are faster than classical computers and provides significant speedup in different kinds of algorithms such as searching data elements or breaking RSA encryption systems!
It is expected that the Quantum Computing industry is going to grow at a rapid rate from around USD 500 million in 2021 to nearly USD 1800 million (1.8 billion!) by 2026. Various industries such as banking, finance, space technology, defense, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, power, transportation, logistics, academia and government are going to do well out of this cutting-edge technology.
Several countries such as USA, China, Japan, UK, France, Germany, Spain, South Korea, India and Canada are investing large amounts of finances in the field of quantum computing due to its promising potential which is also going to create more jobs in this field. There is a huge talent deficit in the field of quantum computing and therefore much efforts and investments (in billions) have been put by various industries working on quantum computing through education and research. Some of the prominent players in quantum computing includes - IBM, Microsoft, Google, Intel, D-Wave, Xanadu Quantum Technologies, Rigetti Computing, Zapata Computing, Honeywell, IonQ, Cambridge Quantum, Oxford Quantum Circuits and many more!
This is a masterclass hands-on (practical coding) and theoretical course on quantum computing which will introduce you to the fundamentals of quantum computing and you will implement several important quantum algorithms which has practical real life use cases!
Just as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence became popular a few years back due to the availability of data sets and technology (GPUs and TPUs), in a very similar manner, the field quantum computing is witnessing rapid growth and is going to have a major impact in your lives through the release of products or services by industries. This is the time to make yourself future proof and remain ahead of others!
The course has been divided into the following parts which has a coherent structure to help you navigate according to your requirements:
Part 1 - Introduction to Classical Computing
Part 2 - Mathematical Pre-requisites for Quantum Computing - Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Linear Algebra and Probability
Part 3 - Quantum Mechanics for Quantum Computing
Part 4 - Introduction to Quantum Computing
Part 5 - Single Qubit Quantum Gates
Part 6 - Multi Qubit Quantum Gates
Part 7 - Constructing Quantum Circuits using Quantum Gates
Part 8 - Quantum Teleportation
Part 9 - Quantum Superdense Coding
Part 10 - Deutsch's Algorithm
Part 11 - Deutsch-Jozsa Algorithm
Part 12 - Bernstein-Vazirani Algorithm
Part 13 - Simon's Algorithm
Part 14 - Grover's Search Algorithm
Part 15 - Quantum Fourier Transform (QFT)
Part 16 - Quantum Phase Estimation (QPE)
Part 17 - Shor's Algorithm
This course is exciting and full of practical exercises to help you reinforce the concepts which you learn in each of the topics. You will be utilizing the IBM Qiskit and Python platform to construct the quantum circuits and various algorithms.
I am feeling very exuberant about Quantum Computing as it has already started to disrupt industries and research. I can't wait to see you inside the course! I hope to see you soon in the course!
Founder & CEO
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious to know about Quantum Computing
- High School students with basic background on mathematics and Python programming
- University students who want to learn and apply Quantum Computing
- Industry professionals who want to up-skill themselves with Quantum Computing
- Technology enthusiasts who want to explore the world of Quantum Computing
- Business professionals who want to leverage the power of quantum computing in their decision making process
- Solopreneurs and Entrepreneurs who want to enter into this cutting-edge field and provide services to others
- Anyone who want to start their career in Quantum Computing
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning or AI professionals who want to up-skill themselves with Quantum Computing
I am Srinjoy Ganguly, the Founder & CEO of AERA (AdroitERA), an EdTech firm. I am an IBM Qiskit Advocate, an educator and trainer. I am a part of IBM Quantum Educator Program. I and my organization have been awarded the Excellence in Education Award 2021 by GFEL.
I possess masters in Quantum Computing Technology from Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain and MSc in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from University of Southampton, UK, respectively.
I have over 4+ years of experience in Quantum Computing and 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI. I am teaching and training students, industry professionals and business professionals for over 5 years.
I completed Quantum Information Science courses from MIT, completed IBM Quantum Challenges and gained specialized certifications from IIT Kanpur on 5G Technologies.
I have led, mentored and taught Quantum Machine Learning (QML) study space at QResearch QWorld and authored a book on Quantum Computing with Silq Programming. I have conducted Faculty Development Training at IIIT Pune by special invitation, gave expert talks on QML at IEEE SPS and have conducted several webinars at various institutes related to QML and Quantum Computing.
I have been specially appointed and invited by Woxsen University as a Visiting Professor to teach Quantum Computing to MBA (BA,AI&ML) and MBA (General) students. I have also supervised quantum research interns on QNLP, ZX calculus and Quantum Music as a part of QIntern 2021. My research interests include Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Natural Language Processing (QNLP), Graphical Calculus for Quantum Computing (ZX Calculus) and Quantum Image Processing.
I am highly impassioned about educating and teaching cutting edge technologies and I am always eager to share my knowledge and experience with you!