Python 3 in 100 Minutes
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Computer: Mac OS, Windows or Linux
- No previous experience with Python or coding is required
# This course is for the absolute beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of python programming language.
# This course will teach you the basics of programming in a practical, easy and fun way!
# Here are 5 reasons to learn Python right now!
(1) Easy to learn: Python is the easiest programming language to learn. In fact, at the end of this single course, you’ll be able to master Python and its applications regardless of your previous experience with programming.
(2) High Salary: Did you know that the average Python programmer in the U.S. makes approximately $116 thousand dollars a year? With “Python 3 Beginning to Pro Masterclass” you’re setting yourself for up for increased earning potential that can only rise from here.
(3) Scalability: It’s true, Python is easy to learn. But it’s also an extremely powerful language that can help you create top-tier apps. In fact, Google, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify are all built using Python.
(4) Versatility: What’s more, Python is by far the most versatile programming language in the world today! From web development to data science, machine learning, computer vision, data analysis and visualization, scripting, gaming, and more, Python has the potential to deliver growth to any industry.
(5) Future-proof Career: The high demand and low supply of Python developers make it the ideal programming language to learn today. Whether you’re eyeing a career in machine learning or artificial intelligence, learning Python is an invaluable investment in your career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Beginners who have just started to learn Python
- 08:31Introduction and Welcome Message
- 00:00Introduction and Welcome Message
- 07:55Course Overview
Ryan Ahmed is a best-selling Udemy instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University, with focus on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicle (EV) control. He also received a Master’s of Applied Science degree from McMaster, with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at Fortune 500 companies globally such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. Ryan has taught several courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to over 200,000+ students globally. He has over 15 published journal and conference research papers on state estimation, AI, Machine learning, battery modeling and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA.
Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.
Mitch is a Canadian filmmaker from Harrow Ontario, Canada. In 2016 he graduated from Dakota State University with a B.S, in Computer Graphics specializing in Film and Cinematic Arts.
Currently, Mitch operates as the Chairman of Red Cape Studios, Inc. where he continues his passion for filmmaking. He is also the Host of Red Cape Learning and Produces / Directs content for Red Cape Films.
He has reached over 350,000 + Students on Udemy and Produced more than 3X Best-Selling Courses.
Mitch is currently working Producing Online Educational Courses thru Red Cape Studios Inc.
Winning several awards at Dakota State University such as "1st Place BeadleMania", "Winner College 10th Anniversary Dordt Film Festival" as well as "Outstanding Artist Award College of Arts and Sciences".
Mitch has been Featured on CBC's "Windsors Shorts" Tv Show and was also the Producer/Director for TEDX Windsor, featuring speakers from across the Country.
Stemplicity's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. We offer premium courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math in an engaging, easy, practical and fun way!
Do you want to learn how to code?
Develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning models?
Understand engineering fundamentals?
Develop control systems?
That’s what we are here to help you do.
Thanks for being here and happy learning!