Publishing Beyond Kindle - Grow Your audience & Your Profits
What you'll learn
- Publish your content on other platforms in addition to Kindle. You will have the knowledge and ability to upload to: Google Play, iBooks, Kobo and e-sentral.
- Utilize your pre existing ebooks (and any future ebooks) to develop multiple revenue streams at no additional expense to you.
- Cut out the middle man (book aggregators) to do what is actually a very simple and quick task.
- Learn tips and tricks to speed up the process and outsource several of the tasks should you desire
- This course will direct you to any website and platform necessary to complete these tasks. No special software is required.
- Mac users will be able to utilize the iBooks section directly. HOWEVER, have no fear, if you have a PC there is a simple solution for you that I will present to you in this course.
This course will transform you from publishing your book(s) on a single platform, into a multi platform international book publisher! I will show you step-by-step how you can be published AND profiting in a very short amount of time in:
- Google Play
I make it a point to have my videos presented in a direct and easy to follow manner. The course is concise enough to complete in one sitting, or you can break it up and complete each publishing task as you go along.
You owe it to yourself to maximize your visibility to as large and audience as possible, and while your at it, you may as well turn them into multiple profit centers as well! Once you create your accounts at these book selling sites, this course is designed to get you up and running in no time at all.
I chose these four book platforms in order to cover specific demographics.
- iBooks covers the dedicated Apple crowd.
- Google Play is for the massive android market
- Kobo is more of a "boutique" bookstore.
- e-sentral has an Asian customer base.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for someone looking to grow their profit sources from one publishing platform, to several with no additional expense and in a minimal timeframe
- This course does not require specific computer skills. Just the ability to follow basic directions.
After 20+ years in traditional sales, I entered the Internet Marketing world about five years ago. I discovered my niche and passion in digital publishing. It is an exciting and ever evolving field. People have a love and thirst for reading and learning. Through my publishing company, Brain Food Books, I have published a library of well over 700 books for sale on various platforms. It is my goal to deliver quality content in an attractive, simple and affordable format.
I discovered a passion for helping others achieve success over the last few years. It is quite satisfying to assist others in learning a new trade or skill.
Through my online journey, I have taken many courses. I find that many teachers deliver a lengthy course to perhaps create an heir of legitimacy. I believe in the opposite. I recognize we all lead busy lives, and made a commitment to always get straight to the point in a "fluff free" manner. No long drawn out stories. No content that doesn't directly impact the task at hand. I promise to always deliver the important content without the added nonsense.