What you'll learn
- Learn how to complete projects on time and on budget
- Receive instruction, insight and procedure for a viable project management process
- Understand the differences between project management and process management
- Discover a universal project management process usable by any organization
- No software requirements or prerequisite knowledge necessary
This course is based on years of successful project management and covers a universal project management process usable by any organization. The course will provide a model project management procedure that can be adapted to any size project. Through this course, you will learn how to complete projects both on time and on budget.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a way to effectively manage any size project
- Project managers who struggle to complete projects either on time or on budget
- Aerospace industry personnel looking for a project management process that meets the aerospace standards requirements
Eagle Force is a training, facilitating, and consulting firm with offices in Ohio, Texas, and California that helps organizations, large and small, develop management systems that make business sense as well as meet the requirements of a standard. Achieving certification comes secondary to developing a system that improves on quality and delivery while reducing costs. Systems that meet business needs will invariably meet the needs of a standard but the reverse is not always true.
With roots going back to Deming and Juran, Bill Houser, Eagle Force's president, developed an integrated productivity/quality management approach that was instrumental in the success of such notable and divergent organizations as Ford Motor Company, Dupont, Rubbermaid, T-Fal, Corpus Christi Army Depot, Case International Harvester, American National Can, Monroe Shock Absorbers, and Newport News Shipbuilding Yard, the only aircraft carrier manufacturer in the United States.