Product Marketing for Technology Companies
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Support the marketing funnel by producing product marketing content to drive more qualified leads to your sales team.
- Define different types of product launches and their deliverables which are recognized across both product and marketing.
- Setup and manage a scalable Learning Management System for standardized, interactive training sessions to ensure that everyone in your company is up to date on the latest product marketing information.
- Create your product positioning and successfully deploy multilayered messaging through the use of strong storytelling.
- A basic understanding of sales and marketing and their respective roles within the company.
- A basic understanding of the marketing funnel, lead nurturing, customer retention, and campaigns.
- A basic understanding of product management and developers as well as your company’s chosen development methodologies and tools.
Ultimately, product marketing is about developing a compelling positioning and multilayered messaging for a product or product line. Getting to that point successfully is not an easy feat as it involves masterful communication both internally and externally within the organization. In addition, product marketing is responsible for supporting the marketing funnel, managing product-focused campaigns, organizing successful product launches, and providing powerful sales enablement to empower the company to reach its financial goals and increase customer stickiness.
This course teaches these skills through practical examples and clear explanations. It covers, in detail, the interaction needed with prospects, customers, and different business units within a company as well as necessary ownership and best practices to achieve the goals of any ambitious technology company.
- You are considering a career as a Product Marketing Manager, are new to the profession and looking for guidance and clarification.
- You work as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS, B2B, or B2C company.
- You already have many years of experience in the role and are looking for new inspiration and strategies.
- You are interested in learning how to collaborate with a Product Marketing Manager colleague of yours within your organization.