Product Management: Career Preparation for Success
What you'll learn
- Clearly understand the product manager role so you can evaluate if it's the right career for you.
- Know how to position yourself as the ideal candidate for an entry level product management job so that you can land job interviews.
- Learn the most important product management interview questions and hear actual product managers answer some of the questions so that you can be prepared for interviews.
- Know the lingo, product management process, and how to work with others as a product manager so you're prepared for the first day on the job.
- Be familiar with the startup scene
- Have an idea of companies you want to work for
Product Manager salaries start at $69,000 and can go as high as $140,000 with the national US average of $104,000. Product Management jobs will grow at a rate of 12% over the next decade.
2,300+ future product managers have already enrolled - and have left over 30 full 5 star ecstatic reviews.
Course fully updated for March 2016
- Obliterate the "What if I can't get the job?" fear
- Destroy the fear that you won't qualify for the job
- Demolish the feeling that you lack experience
You've spent hours finding, collecting and analyzing opinions and advice on product management from all over the Internet, but you have this uneasy feeling that you don't have the complete picture and you don't know how to go from where you are today to landing your first product management job.
What if within a few hours, you can have a complete picture of product management and know the exact steps to take to launch your product management career.
"After going through this course and seeing what interview questions to expect and how to answer them I feel much more confident and prepared for getting and performing well during the interview."
- Chris Parsons, Student
In just 3 hours, you will learn...
- What the day-to-day job is like (from actual Product Managers)
- How to present yourself as the ideal candidate
- What tools and apps product managers use and how they use it so you can list them on your resume
- How to flow right into the job by learning the entire product management process
- How to show that you can add value to the company on Day 1
- The product manager job description from interviews with actual product managers
- How to ace the product management interview with the most commonly asked product management interview questions
- You'll also get my personal product management resume template and learn about the critical 'resume killer' to make you shine as the ideal product management candidate.
- Once you're complete the course, you won't be left to fend for yourself. Instead, you will get the checklist of things you can start doing immediately based on what you've learned in the course so you can begin your product management career.
- You will get a lifetime access to this course, without any limits!
- This course will be updated frequently and all future updates are absolutely FREE (the price of the course will go up, but you'll always get updates for free)
- Access to all future interviews with product managers (new interview every month)
- You always get a 30-day FULL-MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, so don't hesitate to give yourself the best chance at getting your first product managment job.
"This course has done the work to gather all the resources you need to learn everything you need to to land your first product manager job including actual common interview questions. Interviewing is no longer a black box and I understand how I should prepare."
- Strife Lim, Student
Every day you delay is slowing you down from achieving your dreams of becoming a Product Manager
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for anyone that is seriously considering a product management career and wants a starting place to begin their journey.
- This product management course is ideal for someone just beginning their career or making a career change and wants to know more about what it's like to be a product manager.
- This course is for you if you want an entry level product management job at a tech company or startup.
- This course is the missing beginner's manual for understanding the product management role.
I've spent my entire career working at tech startups and have a unique and well-rounded understanding of how product management fits at a company due to my numerous roles in product management, business development, operations, and in engineering.
Product Management Career Experience:
I joined a technology startup as an early employee and have been a part of the growth of the company that went from a few million in annual revenues to now over $300 million in revenues in 2013 (and even more for 2014).
I worked as a product manager to build software products that were used by Fortune 500 companies like 1-800-Flowers, eBay and LL Bean and partnered with large tech giants like Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Yahoo.
As a product manager, I've spent years launching products from scratch and also have experience improving existing products that all power millions of dollars in revenue.
Because of my experience as a product manager, I've gained invaluable skills that I can apply in my entreprenuerial career to create and launch my own software products and websites that have generated thousands of dollars in recurring revenue.
Skills like project management, design, user testing and user discovery interviews are some of the most vital skills you will learn as a product manager that you can apply to your life as an entrepreneur. Every product manager has an entrepreneurial spirit inside of them and the product management job is the first step towards cultivating that entrepreneurial drive.