Risk Management Professional: Prep for the PMI-RMP Exam
What you'll learn
- Describe and understand all Project Risk Management processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) Certification Exam
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing risks
- Avoid common risk management mistakes
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems as opposed to dealing with them as they occur
- Understand the nature of the PMI-RMP exam
- Understand the eligibility requirements of the PMI-RMP exam
- Understand the application process of the PMI-RMP exam and the associated details
- Prepare for passing the PMI-RMP exam
- Know where to focus while preparing for the exam and how to avoid some tricks of the exam
- It is preferable to have a good understanding of project management
This is the formal training course that you need in order to prepare for the PMI-RMP exam.
This training course has 14 hours on-demand video. This is the course duration that will appear on udemy's certificate of completion. I suggest that you also take my other PMI-RMP training course in order to accumulate 30 hours of training which is required by PMI. Please feel free to contact me for further details.
You do not need to take a training course provided by a PMI REP. The PMI will acknowledge training courses that are provided by a professional who is PMI-RMP in good standing.
Although I am not a PMI REP , I am a PMP and PMI-RMP in good standing who has delivered hundreds of training courses. These are my IDs
PMP #: 1201749
PMI-RMP #: 1742572
Please check the PMI Certification Registry. Search for my name as follows
Last Name: Saadeh
Country : Jordan
You can claim PDUs for this training course. The details are available in Section 13.
This training course will give you all the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that you need in order to manage risks proactively, prepare for and pass the PMI-RMP exam.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Describe and understand all Project Risk Management processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition
Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP®) Certification Exam
Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing risks.
Avoid common risk management mistakes
Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
Learn and use common risk management terminology Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems as opposed to dealing with them as they occur.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Project managers
- Risk Managers
- Professionals who hold the PMP certificate
- Anyone who wishes to learn about risks and Risk Management
- Anyone who wishes to obtain the PMI-RMP certificate
Fahad Saadah is an experienced professional with over 25 years of experience in IT and Project Management spanning a variety of sectors such as Information Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Government and NGOs
Fahad possesses a passion for training and knowledge transfer that gives him an edge in the ability to communicate with different levels of people and backgrounds and deliver the information in a clear and simple way. Fahad’s rich practical experience allows him to formulate the knowledge in a way that helps the audience relate it to real-life situations and comprehend it better.
Throughout his career, Fahad was also exposed to different cultures, attitudes, mindsets and levels of education. This exposure sharpened his skills in communication and delivery of information.
Throughout his career, Fahad participated creating project life cycles, and designing and customizing project management methodologies to suit organization’s needs, setting up project management offices, managing and providing training to a number of diversified levels of human resources, setting and implementing processes and process improvement, revising and assessing performance to identify areas of deficiencies, as well as defining strategies in dealing and overcoming challenges.