Pitch Deck Design: Raising Startup Capital
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a startup pitch deck
- Crete the Perfect Pitch Deck
- Presentation design tips
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Are you chasing the American Dream?
A deliberately crafted Pitch Deck that will be presented to investors, can make that dream a reality.
Walking into the biggest meeting of your life with…
Powerful Confidence. A Persuasive Presentation. A Winning Pitch.
And walking out with…
Creating a pitch deck that will wow investors can seem overwhelming. By taking this course, entrepreneurs will see exactly what it takes to create the Perfect Pitch Deck.
The lessons/information in this course come from my experience seeing some of the best and worst pitch decks out there. By sharing what I have learned you will gain some insight on the do’s and don’ts of content and slide design, allowing you to successfully communicate with your audience.
After completing this course you will have the techniques and knowledge needed to create an outstanding pitch deck that investors will want to see. Regardless if your pitching to Venture Capitalists, Angels Investors, or Friends and Family, you will be prepared with a professional presentation.
Bonus material included in this course includes my pitch deck template.
During this course we will discuss:
· How to create an impactful slide
· The ultimate elevator pitch
· How to compare yourself to your competitors
· Communication techniques to use when presenting your pitch
· How to get your audience to fully understand your business
· The content that should be in your pitch deck
· How to avoid common pitching mistakes
- Those interested in learning how to raise capital
Creating this slide may seem easy, but often times too much content is used. Here you will learn the three key elements that should be used in the title slide.
It's important to be able to explain what your business does in one sentence through an XYZ statement. Find out what goes into creating the perfect XYZ statement.