Persuasive Speaking - How to give successful presentations
What you'll learn
- Learn how to properly prepare for an effective presentation
- Know how to build the perfect structure
- Create a step-by-step process for designing an effective presentation
- Make a great impression from the first minute
- Create amazing slides to maximize effectiveness and audience retention
- Avoid common presentation mistakes and pitfalls
- Build rapport with the audience
- Use powerful body language and non verbal communication
- Deal with stress and nerves when presenting and learn how to make a strong impression
- Use presentation techniques to demonstrate confidence and credibility
- No specific requirements for this course
- Basic knowledge of Powerpoint or Keynote
- Have an open mind and the desire to be a great speaker
In this course, you will learn how to make engaging and inspiring presentations, using the presentation secrets of public speaking experts and international keynote speakers.
Present Your Ideas, Projects Or Sales Pitch With Impact And Impress Your Audience.
- Craft a strong and clear message
- Project a confident, and dynamic presence
- Design crisp and good-looking slides
- Use powerful body language to reinforce your message
- Grasp the attention with storytelling elements
- Stay clear of presentation pitfalls and clichés
Powerful presentation skills at your fingertips to make a strong impression.
Whatever your career path, presentation skills are critical to your success. Sooner or later you’ll have to give a presentation to your manager, colleagues, clients or prospects in order to reach your goals. Armed with the vital presentations skills in this course you will be able to make your next presentation outstanding.
Mastering the right presentation techniques can help you get that job promotion or convince a new client.
Content and overview
In this course I will show you how you can be a successful and confident speaker. First we will look at the single most important part of making a successful presentation: the right preparation. You will learn how successful speakers like Obama prepare. A compelling presentation basically tells a story, so you will learn how to use powerful storytelling elements to craft a strong message.
You will learn how to start and end your presentation and grab the attention of the audience from the very first second.
You will get vital design tips to make your Powerpoint presentation clear, crisp and outstanding. How to use (and not use) images, clipart, bulletpoints, graphs, charts, fonts and other design elements to craft stunning slides. With clear examples of how to improve your slides and sources for free photos, backgrounds and templates.
Finally, you will learn how to become a confident and convincing speaker, how to use body language to reinforce your message and how to make a strong impression.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to be a better presenter
- Entrepreneurs that want to pitch an idea, project or investment
We believe that through training and coaching, anyone can be an expert in their profession or field. Our trainers are dedicated experts who share their passion and experience allowing others to grow professionally, obtain better results and successfully reach their goals. Developing your talent is our passion.
The 3 unique assets of Expert Academy
1. Proven expertise
Our trainers are all experts in their field. Many work as senior advisers and consultants. They are experienced and passionate communication professionals, media specialists and management consultants who want their share their knowledge and experience with others. Our trainers and coaches also continually invest in their own development so they can apply the latest methodology and techniques in their training programs.
We are experts in the field of presentation techniques and more specifically the professional use of PowerPoint. Our trainers are professional presenters and keynote speakers, who just love being on stage but what they probably love most is helping you succeed in your next presentation.
2. Focused and powerful training
Time is precious, especially in the business world. Therefore our training programs are concise and powerful, so your busy agenda is not compromised. Expert Academy offers full day training, but you can also opt for a half day personal coaching at the time that suits you best. Our trainers gladly accommodate to your schedule.
The main benefit of our training method is its use of real-life situations and exercise. This approach provides the student with a practical learning experience than can immediately be applied to real life situations.
Companies we have worked for:
DHL, Toyota, SONY, British American Tobacco, Opel, Procter&Gamble, Umicore, McBride, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Braun, Masterfood, Straumann, Philip Morris, BMW, Coca Cola, Brussels Airlines, Nintendo, American Express, BMS, Merck Group
"My goal was to overcome my fear of public speaking and to learn techniques to speak with more confidence. This was one of the best trainings I have recently followed. "
(Staff Responsible Benelux Economic Union)
,, I wanted to get more confident during my presentations, and my expectations after the training were perfectly redeemed. I learned how to build eye contact with the audience and also how to give my presentations more impact. '
(CEO Master Tours)