Paint this exotic city: Watercolor painting in 3 EASY steps
What you'll learn
- Paint a beautiful Mediterranean city painting in watercolor, in as little as 30 minutes
- Learn that watercolors are easy and fun!
- Have a great night of painting with your kids, class, or friends
- Relax and create a lovely watercolor painting with ease and confidence
- Basic watercolor painting materials: paper, brushes, paints, masking tape, scissors. All can be found very inexpensively at your local arts/crafts store. I provide a complete materials list in the class.
- A desire to have fun painting!
Watercolor painting can be easy and fun. In these short videos, I walk you through step-by-step how to create this beautiful Mediterranean city painting in about 30 minutes, using a minimal number of very inexpensive watercolor materials. This is the perfect painting activity to do with your children, your friends, your class, or by yourself with a glass of wine or cup of coffee.
No painting experience required! Total beginners welcome! I explain everything in simple terms, and the steps to creating this painting are so simple you'll be surprised. Yes, you too can learn to paint beautifully, and have a blast the whole time. If you're not satisfied with this class, please let me know within 30 days and I will refund your fee in full, no questions asked.
And all these videos are 100% downloadable! So you can enjoy them offline any time you'd like.
So come paint with me and you'll have a great time, and a beautiful painting to enjoy for years to come.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for everyone looking to have a blast painting with watercolors!
- Absolutely beginners are welcome! This class will take any fears you've ever had out of painting
- Novice or intermediate painters will have fun with this creative way to approach watercolor painting
- Parents, looking for a fun painting activity with your kids? This class is perfect!
- Teachers, looking for a unique painting activity with your class? Your students will love this painting lesson!