Deliver Powerful, Painless Feedback to Motivate vs Frustrate
What you'll learn
- Use a simple 4-step process to give feedback that motivates vs. frustrates and lift performance.
- Build trust and influence so others take action based on your feedback.
- Discover what people care about and link it to feedback that makes a difference.
- Create demonstrable change by stopping what doesn't work and starting to do what gets results.
- Lift results and align behavior on actions that matter.
- Be confident and competent delivering and receiving feedback simply and painlessly.
- Participate on your mobile device or computer and understand English.
- Print out the worksheets and engage in the Q&A.
Do you avoid feedback like day-old sushi?
Do you feel sick giving or getting feedback?
Learn how to give feedback and leave others hungry for more.
Why? Because this painless, simple and easy to follow, 4-step feedback process empowers you and the people around you to change behavior and to get results quickly while feeling good about it vs. frustrated by it.
The reasons people don't like to give or get feedback is embedded in the word itself. See if you can find it. We'll explain that powerful secret to transform feedback into positive change.
- In this course you'll learn how to diffuse negative emotional triggers and link feedback to motivators that lift performance.
- You'll learn to recognize an individual's strengths and give them feedback that supports their success.
- You'll identify problems and opportunities for development and practice skills that impact behavior and delivers results.
- You'll learn to apply the just-in-time Painless and Easy Feedback process, as simple as the ABCs.
- You'll also learn the 6 Ps of a formal feedback process for performance enhancement and talent development even in challenging situations.
- You'll master a mission critical leadership skill that makes giving just-in-time feedback meaningful and motivational.
This little process is the "swiss army knife" of giving feedback.
It's not that people hate to change, its that they don't know how. Now, everyone can do it.
Feedback serves others by transforming problems into solutions & drives measurable results.
These simple to use and easy to remember feedback steps will deepen your relationships with others, build trust and increase your influence. You will become an influencer and leader in your organization, company, community, on the playing field and yes, even at home. So let's put feedback where it belongs ... into practice and see the results for yourself.
Click now to join me on your feedback transformation journey with 4 easy steps to Painless, Effective Feedback.
Who this course is for:
- For managers, team members, and anyone who needs fast and effective, Just-In-Time Feedback that sticks!
- Everyone who support other's success with feedback for change that drives sustainable results.
- Managers and supervisors motivating others to achieve higher performance.
- Do you develop talent? Do you coach others to optimum performance? Do you see where others can overcome barriers if they just became aware of what is stopping them?
- Anyone influencing others to get faster, better, cheaper results.
- Partners, peers, team leaders, parents and teachers, board members or coaches.
Leading Change--Changing Leadership
Global leadership competency development and transformation, training and coaching. Elizabeth, former World Bank manager and global consultant, understands the urgency and importance of effective leadership for rapid results, employee engagement and organizational success. Elizabeth works with successful leaders meeting the challenges and opportunities presented by disruptive innovation and rapid change with relevant, researched and evidence-based courses teaching signature leadership competencies that deliver the biggest ROI. With over 5000 hours of executive and leadership courses delivered to over 5000 leaders like you, world-wide covering 24 unique competencies such as strategic planning, critical thinking and lean innovation methods; to cross-cultural communication and negotiation to goal setting, problem solving and decision making, and virtual team management, employee engagement and productivity improvement, delegation and team building.
Dale Carnegie Certified Virtual Trainer & Licensed On-site Trainer in Leadership, Communications and Powerful Presentations.
Marshall Goldsmith Certified Executive Coach– Stakeholder Centered Coaching (SCC): "What Got You Here Won’t Get You There"
Elizabeth is a CEO and entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience with a diverse client base in a leadership development, design and delivery capacity and as a global development and knowledge and learning subject matter expert. Her professional focus is on targeted leadership solutions that effectively enable stakeholders to execute on superior mission-critical performance driving results.
Her client base consists of global development agencies and academic institutions including The World Bank and The Inter-American Development Bank, the Royal Society, and global Fortune 500 businesses in multiple sectors including: private and public sector organizations, small business and entrepreneurs, professional sectors including: engineering, legal, economics and finance, transportation and logistics, hospitality, information, agri-business, financial services, construction, big data & technology and professional firms.
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, Canada
Masters Degree in Systems Engineering, George Washington University, USA
Ph.D. scholarship recipient, John Hopkins University (incomplete) USA
Executive programs: Harvard University, USA
Bilingual English and French
Founding Publisher and Editor of a global, bilingual journal of economic and environmental science policy review.