What you'll learn
- Linear programming
- Mathematical Modeling
- Business Cost Optimization
- Methods for Maximizing Profit and Minimizing Cost
- Cost Sensitivity Analysis
- Network and Transportation optimization
- Basic Linear Algebra
The course is focused on the application of linear programming techniques. Most of the mathematical models presented in the course are The course includes discussions of the simplex algorithm and other methods to derive solutions for the above models. The Excel Solver software is also used in the course to solve linear programming problems. Discussions (Sensitivity Analysis) are included as to how changes or variations in a linear programming’s parameters affect the optimal solution.
Who this course is for:
- Students of Mathematics, Engineering, and Business
- Operations Engineers
- Production leaders
- Business Analysts
- Business Office Executives
- Patent holder for fluid-based Orientation sensor used in UAV’s and Horizontal oil drilling, registered in the GCC, 2011.
- Patent holder for crank free two power strokes engine, 2013.
- Patent holder for eco-friendly wireless mouse, 2012.
- 3rd position in the clean open tech competition for eco-friendly inventions, 2012.
- 4th position in the scientific research award, 2010.
- Best Invention Award, 2013.
- Winner of Ideas for tomorrow program, 2014.
- Author of “Inventors Booklet”, 2016.
- Author of several technical papers in the engineering automation and automotive field.