Not Milk, NUT MILKS!
What you'll learn
- Prepare a gourmet tasting nut milk in ten minutes
- Learn about the health problems related to consuming factory farmed dairy products
- No prior knowledge of nut milk prep is needed
* Have you stopped drinking milk because you don't support the inhumane treatment of cows in factory farms?
* Do you want to avoid GE hormones that commercial cow’s milk contains?
* Are you concerned that some organic milk manufacturers are not adhering to organic standards?
* Do you have lactose intolerance, which interferes with your digestion of milk?
* Do you want to find a replacement for soy milk, which is known to cause thyroid issues in many people?
* Do you want to avoid certain unhealthy additives that are found in commercial nut milks?
* Do you like the idea of taking a few simple ingredients, and turning them into a gourmet recipe?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to learn how you can create delicious, four-season non-dairy beverages that are low in calories and high in the healthy proteins and fats your body needs to function optimally!
Most of my nut milk recipes can be made in just ten minutes with the aid of a small coffee bean grinder, a blender, a hand held mesh strainer, a bowl, and a stirring spoon. Simply choose your favorite nuts and seeds as a base for each recipe. Then layer in the flavors that compliment them! You can add fresh fruits, or rehydrated dried fruits (think creamy texture!), natural flavoring extracts, and the liquid of your choice. (Water works fine, but you can also add other liquids!) I fortify my nut milks with ingredients such as sunflower seed lecithin granules and flax seeds, both of which serve to protect the health of your brain and balance your hormones. And, you can find all of the organic ingredients that are featured in my recipes, online, or at your local whole foods grocery store or food coop.
Here's a sampling of the recipes you can make!
Apple Fruit Harvest Pecan Milk (Brings the taste of nature's fruit and nut tree orchards to your lips)
Mock Eggnog Cashew Milk (A yummy holiday treat! Throw another log onto the fire!)
Minty Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Milk (One of my favorites! Even my husband, who has a nut allergy, can enjoy this one!)
Apricot Orange Cashew & Almond Milk (This drink has a sunny fresh flavor and tons of Vitamin A!)
Banana Coconut Date Walnut Milk (A creamy, smooth-sipping delight!)
Cranapple Orange Walnut Milk (Drink by itself, or add to an apple cake recipe)
Mellow Carob/Cacao Almond Cocoa (Who needs sugar sweetened chocolate cow’s milk?)
Banana Raisin Sunflower Seed Milk (A hearty and satisfying libido booster!)
Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Seed Milk (It might remind you of pumpkin pie!)
Pure & Sweet Almond Milk (Minus the inflammatory agent that is added to store brands!)
And many more (featured In my book)
This cookbook package also includes: My Hand-Picked assortment of Tabletop TUTORS™ Infographics, including: 1) Why Can’t I Drink Dairy? 2) Should You Rethink Eating Soy? 3) How to Make Nut Milks in 5 Easy Steps, 4) Savoring Nature’s Liquid Sweeteners, 5) Unearthing Nature’s Sugar Substitutes, 6) Heal Your Meal with Culinary Spices, 7) How to Make (Non Dairy) Seed Cheese, 8) How to Make (Non-Dairy) Yogurt, 9) How to Create a Sacred Kitchen and 10) Empower Yourself in the Kitchen -Adopt a Culinary Archetype!
PLUS: I've included my "Cookbook Chat” video and my "Deep Dish Self-Inner-view" (a mini booklet). You can use these tools to gain inspiration for making nut milks and becoming a more eco-conscious eater and cook!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are seeking a healthy alternative to factory farmed cow's milk
- Individuals who are seeking a healthy alternative to soy milk
Candia Lea Cole is a widely celebrated author and holistic health educator. She is regarded in her field as "The Eco-Intelligent Lifestyle Mentor & Cook." As the founder of Eco-Learning Legacies, she creates educational tools that support individuals, families, and educators in learning about (and teaching others about) how to nurture wellness in their bodies and the earth.
Some of her most popular educational tools and trainings include:
* 3 Whole Foods Cookbooks (Not Milk...NUT Milks! Super Smoothies Taste the Nectar of Life, and Gourmet Grains-Main Dishes Made of Nature)
* Tabletop TUTORS Info-graphics (165 colorful text rich teaching aids for clean, green living!)
* Farm Alarm & Eco Bites (Hands-on food education games)
* Farming & Eating the Eco-Intelligent Way-Integrating Our Personal & Planetary Need for Sustenance (Curriculum Training)
* Nourish Your Mental and Emotional Well-Being the Eco-Intelligent Way (Book)
* Eco-Intelligent Remedies for Autism Spectrum that Think Outside the Box (Book & Curriculum Training)
* Bring Back the Earth Eco-Mentor Feminine Leadership Training (Curriculum: Heal Yourself Heal Mother Earth)
Candia Lea's journey to "eco-intelligent" living began during her teenage years when she found herself dealing with a mystery illness, ---which is known today, as "environmental illness." After embarking on a self-healing to discover the root cause of this illness, she realized that her health challenges mirrored the Earth's health challenges. That's when she made the conscious choice to adopt an organic lifestyle that she envisioned, would nurture the well being of both. Candia Lea understands the health challenges that all people and living things are experiencing in our toxic world today, and she strives to support others in living green, eating clean, and being in a healthy and loving relationship with their bodies and the earth.