Natural Running - Avoid Injuries, Become Efficient, Stay Fit
What you'll learn
- 10 Practice Assignments to guide you in your efforts!
- A runner gets injured once for every 83 hours of running! Learn why and how to avoid!
- Find out what is the difference between a good and a bad running technique.
- Learn how to prevent injuries from bad running technique!
- Learn how to diagnose a bad running technique!
- Know how to fix a bad running technique.. in no time at all!
- Set the foundation - proper posture and breathing!
- Know the correct foot placement on landing - it makes all the difference!
- Learn the correct movement mechanics of arms and legs!
- Know the exact frequency of steps that increases efficiency.. and the one that decreases efficiency!
- Find out how to lower the energy you use. Become more efficient in your running!
- Learn the difference between Natural and Barefoot running. Yes, there is a difference!
- Find out why barefoot running is worth trying.
- Learn how to condition for barefoot running.. if that's what you want to practice!
- Criteria for the best running shoe! Know how.. and where to look for it!
- Two legs and a desire to move with speeds faster than walking!
- Willingness to protect the health of your joints!
- No previous experience is required! This course is for the beginner and the advanced runner!
- 30-day full refund - my own personal guarantee!
Today, you can change the way you run from a style that's damaging to your knees and hip joints with every running step you make - literally - to a style that will enable you to practice running for life - injury free!
This style is called Natural Running - and it's based on our anatomical design! Simple as that.
Let me explain..
We humans can move by foot through space in two different ways only - by walking, and by running.
So far so good.. What's the problem?
The problem is this: almost all of us know how to walk correctly, but almost none of us know how to run correctly! I'm serious!
The incorrect running technique - the technique that most runners actually use - is not only inefficient but outright dangerous!
Chances are high that you are one of those people who do NOT know how to run correctly! That's the bad news!
But, there is good news! And, the good news is getting rid of the dangerous unnatural running technique and adopting the anatomically correct running technique requires one amazingly simple change.. and 20-30 steps! That's how many steps you will need to take in order to feel the difference, remember the sensation and learn what you need to do in your next run!
By the way, I don't blame you for possibly being one of these unfortunate runners! I was just like you.
I used to run using a bad and dangerous running technique until about 10 years ago... when things suddenly changed for me (it was a tiny book I read).
And, because of this change I made 10 years ago...
- I haven't had a single running-related injury at all!
- I run faster
- I run better, and
- I run for longer.. if that's what I want
In this course I will show you the change I made, so you can make the same change yourself!
Every minute you delay learning the Natural Running technique is potentially getting you one step closer to your next running-related injury!
Hi, I'm Ivan.
I have dedicated my life to studying how the human body works and what makes it work even better. I am a life-long athlete and my athletic endeavors have taught me to easily distinguish between body movements that are good for my health and overall fitness and those that are not. I can easily tell what is outright damaging... I experiment on myself personally - all the time!
In all the years I've been an athlete and in all the sports and movements I've practiced and attempted - some worked, most didn't. From some I suffered injuries, some left me unharmed, some made me better, stronger, faster and healthier.
In this course I am sharing with you the technique of Natural Running - the exact running technique which we all used before civilization took over our lifestyles! And, the exact running technique we (almost) all have conveniently forgotten!
I want to help you go back to what is anatomically the better way for you to run!
Incidentally, this better way will also make you more efficient, and in time - more fit - because you will be able to practice running - as an exercise or sport - for as long as you want to, and not for as long as it takes to get the next knee, hip or lower back injury!
This course is for you regardless of whether you are an absolute beginner or you are a life-long runner! All that is required is two legs, a desire to learn about running and desire to keep the health of your joints!
If you are a beginner - that's great! You will learn what is the right way to run - before you get injured.. And, you will be able to continue injury-free possibly for life - if that's what you want (and I hope that you do want that!).
If you are an advanced runner - you will be able to correct a previous bad running technique in no time! If you have current running-related injuries you will know how to avoid future injuries. You will also find new ways to become better, more efficient in your running - I mean faster while using less energy!
Just like everything in life, this Natural Running course, too, is NOT for everybody!
This course is NOT for you...
- If you plan to walk all your life and never attempt to run
- If you are disabled in some way and cannot run
If you don't fall into one of these two categories above then you certainly want to be able to move through space by foot via both ways available to us humans - walking and running.
And, if that's the case you absolutely must use the anatomically proper way of running - Natural Running.
If that's not the case, you may be very close to your first or next running-related injury.. And, not to scare you but one of these might be your last.. And, then you are back to walking only.
So, enroll in this course now!
This knowledge will serve you your entire life and it will forever change the way you move when you run.
The price of this course is a small price to pay for keeping the health of your joints and for becoming a more efficient human animal!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who runs - or wants to be able to run - using the safest and anatomically correct form
- Anyone, young or old, inexperienced or experienced
- Anyone who wants to quickly improve their running efficiency
- Anyone who wants to avoid running-related injuries
- Any runner who wants to achieve better physical fitness through running - Natural Running is for a life-long ability to run!
- Any runner who wants to adopt the running technique used by our ancestors over the millennia!
I am a life-long health and physical fitness enthusiast and practitioner.
But, I am also interested in exploring - and I do explore - a very wide range of topics - seemingly unrelated at first (and, some totally unrelated!).
My interests lie mostly in:
- Healthy lifestyle (functional exercise and functional nutrition)
- Practicing functional fitness (physical skills that are applicable in every-day life situations)
- Developing self-defense skills
- Trying to understanding human psychology (why people do the things they do - good and bad - I spend a lot of time reading about such things)
Teaching is something I've always wanted to do.. and now it's becoming a reality for me. I've lectured before live audience in the past - mostly on the topics of health and nutrition (as a part of my Toastmasters Intl. training and as a Specialty/Healthy Bakery owner - see below), but never formally as an online instructor.
This is just the beginning..
A bit more about me..
I was born in Bulgaria - a former Communist country in southeastern Europe. I grew up under communist rule until I was 15.
Immigrated into the US when I was 28. I spent 12 years in Tampa, FL but currently reside in Pflugerville (Austin), Texas.
-- An Engineer by education with Masters in Industrial Management from the Technical University in Sofia, Bulgaria-- A former competitive natural bodybuilder, competing mostly in international contests from 1999 to 2008-- A certified Bodybuilding Instructor - National Sports Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria -- A Fitness Trainer from 1999 to 2009-- A former fitness and physique model back in my competitive days -- A certified MovNat Level 1 trainer by MovNat-- An avid progressive calisthenics and bodyweight training practitioner-- Currently very actively involved in other self-defense - related activities, like Filipino edged weapons martial arts (Kali) and firearms training
I even had my own Specialty Bakery in Tampa, FL from 2009 - 2012 where I personally designed healthy high-protein, low-carb and low-sugar, natural and organic baked snacks. I even won an award for that. My bakery and cafe was called Viitals.
I was a member of Toastmaster International. My current level is Competent Communicator.
A few more fun facts about me:
-- I was once 65 lbs heavier than I am today.
-- I once took an acting course - it was a lot of fun!
-- I am a firm believer in basing ones thoughts on logic whenever possible (it's always possible). I have an affinity toward persons of logic.
-- I want to learn to fly an airplane. It is a childhood dream of mine.
-- I like people who have goals in life - and work toward achieving their goals!
-- I cherish entrepreneurship and I celebrate all who dare to try on their own - the true movers of our economies!
-- I like riding a motorcycle. I currently own a Harley-Davidson Sportster 883.
~ Ivan Nikolov