Motivation and Employee Engagement, a Comprehensive Guide !
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Insights into Human Motivation, with some focus on workplace motivation and engagement.
- The Evolution of the various Motivational Theories, and the Research supporting or refuting them!
- A Comprehensive look at the Research and Studies on Human Motivation
- Some Lessons, from the Research.
- None at all, except basic high school knowledge and a curiosity to learn!
Motivated and Engaged Employees are everyone's dream come true! Happier and more productive employees, less absenteeism and turnover, better performance ... it is almost a panacea for most, if not all, the ills that Corporations and Institutions face.
And yet, it has never been easy to figure out sustainable ways to do so. There are some tenets of ancient wisdom, which have been practiced for centuries, but without really any long term improvement in employee motivation or engagement.
This Course will take you you into the depths of Motivation Theories, the research behind them, and what their findings and lessons are! It also delves into evolution and history of Human Motivation, to provide a context to understand its complexities; and what works, and what does not, under different circumstances.
Some Images and Videos courtesy Pixabay, Pexels, Pressfoto and FreePik. Some Music snippets courtesy Bensound.
- Leaders and Managers, as well as all other employees working in Corporates or Institutions.
- Leadership and Management students, and other aspiring Leaders and Managers!
- Anyone and everyone who wants to learn about the science and research behind Human Motivation!
Introduction 2, Different Motivators, Emotions as Motivators etc.
A Recent Experiment on the effects of some Motivational Measures.
An Introduction to me, your Instructor, and to Leadership Psychology!