- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step by Step guide to move abroad to any country
- What to prepare before moving
- What to research to avoid last minute surprises
- Things to pack before leaving
- How to create a personalized plan to make the move flow easily
- Questions to ask yourself when moving abroad
- First things to do upon arrival
- TIPS and tricks from experts to help you along your journey
- What to do about Insurance?
- What to do about Visas?
- What to do about Phone Plans and International Calls?
- What to do about Public Transportation?
- What to do about Transferring your Money?
- How to Learn a Language with our 4 Step Method!
- How to Deal with the Cultural Shock
- How to avoid Homesickness and Enjoy every day abroad
- A good working internet
- The desire to move and live abroad
- An open mind
Do you have plans to live abroad to work, study, retire, buy a home or even settle down?
Wouldn't it be great if you had a step by step guide on all the travel hacks, travel tips and travel advice to save you TIME, MONEY & ENERGY on researching all the answers to your living abroad questions?
Are you tired of sifting through generic internet data with "statistics" but no real helpful information from someone whose actually BEEN THERE DONE THAT?
Introducing the Moving Abroad Travel Hacking e-Course!
Moving abroad and taking on life as an expatriate can be challenging, but with this easy to follow video course, we take you through step-by-step to make your journey easy. (Well, easier!)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
Whether you're a digital nomad heading off into the horizon, or traveling internationally to work or study, we have something for you in this course!
Anyone looking for shortcuts & FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS which can help you handle all the technicalities and difficulties which moving abroad can bring.
If your planning to move to another country permanently or temporarily for any length of time
ANY PASSPORT HOLDER can benefit from this course! We won't cover visa specific regulations (because there's plenty of government sites for that) however we will cover lifestyle tips and travel hacks which are UNIVERSAL and can apply to a variety of situations and countries all around the world including the USA, Europe, Africa, South America, Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East etc. The sky is the limit!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
What to do about the Language Barriers
Travel Insurance... Do you need it?
What to do with all your STUFF?!
Research, preparation and planning tips
How to deal with Culture Shock!
Phone plans and International Calling, how not to get overcharged!
Surviving Public Transportation and commuting to your new job
Apartment / House Hunting Tips
What to do about Visas
How to meet new people and make new friends
The Formula to adjust to any new country
Travel tips and hacks from REAL expats who've been there, done that!
MEET YOUR TRAINERS:
Join Tedx Speaker, Expat Expert, Cultural Trainer and Author, Rachel Smets and CEO of Krys Kolumbus Travel and Equestrian Adventuress, Krystal Kelly, as they walk you step-by-step through the various obstacles and challenges to overcome when making the leap abroad. Combined, they have lived and worked in 22 different countries! Their knowledge and experiences will help you simplify things in easy to duplicate methods to make the move that much easier. Both Rachel and Krystal are travel entrepreneurs and specialists in the topic of living abroad! Their stories and experiences make this course relatable, simple and enjoyable.
So what are you waiting for?! Enroll now and START YOUR JOURNEY ABROAD!
- Anyone who dreams about living abroad, anywhere in the world
- Any professional preparing to move abroad for work or business
- Anyone interested in studying abroad
- Anyone making the leap to another country, on a permanent or semi-permanent basis as an expat
- Anyone needing to stay abroad for longer than one month